GO!

What am I?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Morris

Purred: Fri Nov 18, '11 5:15pm PST 
Hello!

We are new to Catster. I adopted Morris and his sister Kells from the humane society a week ago. They are 8 weeks old today! They are the loveliest kittens and I am so happy with them. I don't know much about their past, only that they were dropped off at 4 weeks old. My parents got a kitten a few years ago but they are very different from how he was at this age. I know nothing about cat breeds etc. and am curious about how they might mature.

Both kittens are very fluffy, but I know most are. They are very loving and follow me around. They also make funny chirping sounds all the time.

I am wondering what breed they might be and what Morris will look like when he gets older? Short hair? Long? If anyone more familiar with cats could make an educated guess based on his pics that would be much appreciated!!

Thank you
[notify]