GO!

What Am I?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Kito O'Maley

You move, I- attack you!

Purred: Fri Nov 11, '11 7:13am PST 
Hello Everyone,

I had posted awhile back when I first got Kito. Asking questions like his age and etc. Which I brought him into the vet and they said he is about 11 Months old, and they didn't really give me much insight on what his breedig could possibly be. All they said was he had feautres of a Large Cat Breed.

So, I am back again in hopes that I could get some additioncal suggestions. So far I have a few breeds in mind on what he could be and here they are.

-Maine Coon
-Norwegian Forest Cat

Thats all that I really have in mind though. He has the hair tuffs at the top of his ears, ear tuffs between his paws. Very long body, and extremely long tail.

Any Thoughts?
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Fri Nov 11, '11 12:15pm PST 
Looks like he is more Maine Coon than Norwegian Forest Cat. He is one good looking guy, and we LOVE reading about kitties adopting good people.

The New Orleans Kitties

P.S. There is a CATSTER member who breeds Maine Coons and could give you a better answer. She will probably see this forum and post to it.
[notify]