GO!

hearbroken @ very Sick oriental kitten

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Purred: Sat Oct 15, '11 10:16am PST 
Hi there.
I'm in a state of despair. I have 2 gorgeous pedigree siamese neuters. I recently acquired a beautiful oriental. She has been I'll since the day I got her, started with sniffles, snotty nose. Quickly deteriorated into mucky eyes, nose, fever, heavy discharge from ears, a blocked ear drum, vertigo! The kitten has been on entry level anti-biotics and most recently the quinine class! She is well for 3 or so days then I'll again?? Breeder insists FIV and leukemia tests for both kitten's parents are negative... What do I do? Keep giving courses of anti-biotics and accept I was given a sick kitten or make a tough choice. She's divine an beautiful but costing me. Fortune and is in pain... My so ease are 100% healthy....
Heart broken
[notify]