GO!

Getting a 12 wk old kitten, have a litterbox question

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
ZOEY

Growing up with - TORTITUDE

Purred: Sun Oct 16, '11 11:09pm PST 
laugh out loudapplausehail

Gypsy, I'd say your Dads are totally ready for you and will be great pawrents! I think you will be a little spoiled girl who will be very much loved. Very lucky kitty.

Can't wait till we all can officially welcome you!

Edited by author Sun Oct 16, '11 11:11pm PST

[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Wed Oct 19, '11 10:22am PST 
About the allergies: Gypsy, get your cat used to being bathed at an early age 5-6 months. That way if you bathe them frequently in the beginning it wont be so difficult later on. Since its a kitten you can purchase a gentle kitten shampoo - just make sure you rinse the cat well, and I cant stress the importance of this. If you have a hose type attachment on your sink this makes rinsing extra easy, also be extra careful not to get water in the eyes and ears.. wash from the neck down and you can (washcloth) the face with warm wrung out cloth. If you have any other questions, gimme a shout.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3