GO!

He killed a brown recluse!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Bo

The great- explorer!

Purred: Mon Jul 11, '11 9:42am PST 
I know they like to chase bug's and thing's that move.But I was surprised he killed the brown recluse before I could see what he had. I just hope he doesn't try to eat one!
[notify]

Gracie

Nap Time Yet?

Purred: Tue Jul 12, '11 6:39am PST 
Wow! That's crazy! Gracie likes to chase bugs too. I'm going to watch a little more closely at what she does chase!
[notify]

Smithwick

Tigger is my- favorite!

Purred: Tue Jul 12, '11 1:30pm PST 
When Tigger was a bit younger, he went after a moth, and this type of moth has a chemical that causes a reaction - needles to say, when he bit it, he started foaming at the mouth & I completely freaked out! It only makes a bad taste for them, but it does make you double think what bugs they are going after. Smithwick almost went after a HUGE wasp the other day...eeesh!!
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Tue Jul 12, '11 4:53pm PST 
I didn't what it was until I looked it up. We don't have them here. They do have poisonous fangs. Please check with your vet if you see anything with your kitten. Natasha used to eat insects. Alex just plays with any insects...
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Wed Jul 13, '11 11:09am PST 
I would be very wary if we had recluse in UK. I have kept spiders for over 20 years and would not like my cats to get a bite from a tarantula tbh, some are toxic to humans. The worst things mine hunt is Ginge and bees on my lavender bush. But thats earmarked for moving soon, so he can't get them.
[notify]

Nellie

cause thats what- i am a princess

Purred: Wed Jul 13, '11 12:34pm PST 
me and alexis usally just play with bugs. me and alexis ate a moth once and nothing happened to us.
[notify]

Mac's Cat

I am what is- called, a- recycled Cat!

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 12:25am PST 
How is Shadow doing now? Since it happened a while ago, I would not worry to much. I like to hunt Black and Brown Widow spiders myself!
But that was when I was a lot younger. I am now 1 year old and have moved up to lizards. mol
Please keep us all posted as to how things go.
cat on moon
[notify]