GO!

How old am I?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Bijoux

Did you say- dinner?

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 8:55am PST 
Hey kitties?Mom rescued me but she doesn't knoe how old I am..She believes that I am around 1 month ol or 1 and a half.What you say?
[notify]

Luka

Let nothing stop- you!

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 6:58pm PST 
Wow you certainly are small enough to be 6 weeks old but you can tell by what they eat. If they are still on KMR and not eating regular food they are less than 8 weeks old. If they can eat dry food then they may be as old as 10 weeks.
[notify]

Binks

Little boy in a- cat suit

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 8:28pm PST 
What a small, beautiful little girl. Has she seen the vet yet? A vet would be able to help you determine her age, as well as recommend the best type of food for her.

Good for you for rescuing this sweet angel!
[notify]

Bijoux

Did you say- dinner?

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '07 12:53am PST 
Luka,first I fed her milk and she drunk it but later on the same day I fed her dry cat food and small pieces of meat.She ate them all, and she also ate spaghetti.

Blinks,she haven't seen the vet yet.Her body has wounds on,I believe that they were maken by other bigger cats because she afraids of cats.She seems healthy and playful.

Thanks for the help sweeties!
Kisses!way to goway to goway to gokittykittykitty
[notify]

Nicholas D.- Wolfwood

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO- OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW- W

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '07 6:51am PST 
A lot of times ferals are undersized if they dont get proper nutrition at a young age but they will quickly catch up. Get him to a vet, only give him cat milk, he may be as old as 12 weeks, as was the case with Wolfie - who when he got some good food in him suddenly grew massively!
[notify]