GO!

I've been rescued!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '07 11:03pm PST 
Hi everyone!! I'm Monro! I'm only about 6 weeks old....if that and have just been welcomed into my new home. Here's how it happened. I didn't know what was going on but these loud, giant things kept roaring over my head. I didn't know where momma was, so many fleas were biting me, and I was scared to death. I was so hungry, I just didn't know what to do. Then out of nowhere this big thing with two legs scooped me up and took me somwhere. He became my daddy and I have a mommy now too. They fed me warm formula and filled my little tummy up good. They gave me a soft comfy bed, yummy food, and they got rid of all the fleas!! Did I die and go to heaven? I now have a big brother to play with, two dogs to pick on and harass, and two kids to play with me and entertain me. Thank you daddy for saving me...If you wouldn't I probably wouldn't be here. applause
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Sat Aug 18, '07 6:00am PST 
Monro, How great that you have been rescued and have a family to care for you!!! We just sent a friends request. Purrrrrs, Mufasa and family
[notify]

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 6:10pm PST 
Awww Monro you are as cute as a button! Glad you were rescued and given a great family! dancingway to gokittycheerhug
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 10:08am PST 
wavewave Meowlo Monro:

Welcome to CATSTER, you are such a cute kitten. God Bless your daddy and meowmy for giving you such a wonderful home.

We sent you a Friend Request, and left you a treat.

cheercheer
Emma, Louis and Benny Grunch
[notify]

Emma Barrett

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 10:16am PST 
Meowlo Monrowavewave

What a lucky kitty you are to have found such a good daddy and meowmy!! God Bless them for taking you in and giving you such a wonderful home.

We sent you a treat and a Friends Request. Our meowmy just loves to read stories like yours and so do we!!cheercheer

Emma, Louis and Benny Grunchkittykittykitty
[notify]

Emma Barrett

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 10:16am PST 
Sorry for the double post.....did not realize the first one went through.
[notify]

Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 10:49am PST 
MOL! Thanks Emma for the treats and request smile Of course I accepted it smile I love my new home. I just can't wait until I'm a littler bigger and will be allowed to roam the house. Mommy says I'll be able to do that once I'm big enough to use the cat door that leads to the basement where the big litter box is and where the dogs aren't allowed to go.
[notify]

Hermes

Messenger of the- Gods

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 5:36pm PST 
Wow Monro that is fabulous! And how handsome you are, white and orange just like me and my brothers and sister! cheercloud 9
[notify]

Monro

I can handle- ANYTHING!

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 10:24pm PST 
WOW Hermes!! We look a lot alike! Except you're on a larger scale than me. Judging by your pictures you look like your twice my size!
[notify]

Hermes

Messenger of the- Gods

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '07 3:29pm PST 
I've done a lot of growing in the past 2 weeks. They say we all look different everyday. They also say we seem big but mom is certain of our age. You might be more along the lines of me petite sister Artemis. But we are all the same coloring, just like our mom.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2