|Purred: Mon Aug 13, '07 11:02pm PST |
|We got back from the emergency vet not long ago. Cookie has Giardia so she is being treated for that. It's a little scary because the medicine, while safe for dogs and humans (even while pregnant) has never really been tested on cats before but I guess they have never had a problem. I didn't want to wait to treat her for it until after she has the babies because I did not want her passing it to them. She vet said that she is definitely ready to have her kittens so it is just a matter of time. She suggested that Cookie is probably holding off her labor (which would explain why she has started and stopped a couple times) because of stress so I will be taking better care to keep the dog away from her and I will also stop bringing her back and forth to work with me.
Hopefully they will be here soon. Thanks for all the support!
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become friends|| [notify]|