GO!

I think its almost time!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Cookie - Adopted!

Greatest Mommy- in the World!

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '07 11:02pm PST 
We got back from the emergency vet not long ago. Cookie has Giardia so she is being treated for that. It's a little scary because the medicine, while safe for dogs and humans (even while pregnant) has never really been tested on cats before but I guess they have never had a problem. I didn't want to wait to treat her for it until after she has the babies because I did not want her passing it to them. She vet said that she is definitely ready to have her kittens so it is just a matter of time. She suggested that Cookie is probably holding off her labor (which would explain why she has started and stopped a couple times) because of stress so I will be taking better care to keep the dog away from her and I will also stop bringing her back and forth to work with me.

Hopefully they will be here soon. Thanks for all the support!
[notify]

Buddy

I'm everybody's- Buddy!

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '07 10:11am PST 
Good luck Cookie! big grinsmilekitty
[notify]

Oscar

Lead me into- temptation

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '07 1:56pm PST 
Thinking of you and hope all goes well with mom. Looking forward to a positive outcome and pix of her new kittens.way to go
[notify]

Linus- (Dreamboat- #72a)

So many toys, so- little time.

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '07 8:24pm PST 
Good luck Cookie! Hope all goes well! Can't wait to see pictures of the kittens when they arrive!
[notify]

Persephone - MIA :-(

I'm waiting for- you

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '07 8:40pm PST 
I hope she has them somewhere that is at least a little easy for you to view. Sephe disappeared into the thin air one day in our basement (temporarily her nursery) and then the next there she was with kittens in a place we could barely see! I guess that is the way Sephe wanted it to be. Now at 8 weeks I am the somewhat trusted baby sitter. My advice is be patient and trust mamma cat's instincts.
[notify]

Penelope

I'm Trouble with- a capital T

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '07 10:30am PST 
Hope to see the lil furry friends soon
[notify]

Pain

Pain in Duh Butt

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '07 9:05pm PST 
AAAWWWW babies, so cute!!! I can wait for my first litter!
CONGRATUALTIONS! MY PAWS ARE CROSSED FOR YOU! applauseway to goapplause
[notify]

Belle

It's this fur,- it's makes me- look puffy!

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '07 5:12pm PST 
Good Luck Cookie!
Hope everything goes well!! wishes way to go
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2