GO!

Could it be...?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Cookie - Adopted!

Greatest Mommy- in the World!

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '07 8:15pm PST 
She has been pretty irritable today and doesn't seem to want to be handled. She scratched me when I tried to pick her up to put her in the carrier so we could go to work. She has slept pretty much all day and had some more discharge last night (a little more than the other times). She was panting a lot earlier but we were outside (on our way in) so it may have been because of the heat.

**UPDATE: Her belly seems to be convulsing from her front to her back and I caught her nesting.
[notify]

Cookie Dough

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '07 11:25pm PST 
It sounds like it could be getting close real close. Keep me updated.dancingdancing
[notify]

Cookie - Adopted!

Greatest Mommy- in the World!

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '07 11:29pm PST 
I'll be sure to let you know. She hasn't done much for the last few hours, just kind of laying around and doing some snooping. All the other signs have stopped. Hopefully she will have her babies this weekend!
[notify]