GO!

Hi I am new around here!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 11:25am PST 
I was a pounding that my human mom adopted. Mom said I was cute kitten she thought that I looked like an exotic, that I might have some Siamese in me because of my body type, plus I love to talk and climb a lot. I have amber eyes and an a fawn/red color. My name is Lily Rose. We have taken pictures but my mom is a Luddite and will have to wait to have her adult human children help post photos of me. When I went to the meet Dr. Maureen my new Vet she told mom that I was a fawn
Abyssinian and was shocked that I was adopted from the pound. So my mom would be interested in hearing from any Abyssinian cats out there or any other cats. My mom loves animals and her heart got broken not very long ago when her dear Kittylove crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. Kittylove was twenty years old. At night when we cuddly up and get ready to go to sleep she tells me stories of the the great fun they had together. Mom says a house is not a home without a cat and I agree with her!
Love,
Lily Rose
[notify]