GO!

Kittens!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Cookie - Adopted!

Greatest Mommy- in the World!

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 7:11am PST 
My babies are due (according to that vet lady) in about 2 weeks. Does anybody have any advice for the nice lady who took me off the streets?
[notify]

♔Gordy♔- DB#20

Gooshy Bear

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 7:29am PST 
I don't have any advice but I just wanted to say I hope you post picture of the little cuties when they arrive. There is nothing cuter then a little kitten.
Lots of love and purrs

I know someone will have some good advice for you
[notify]

Nicholas D.- Wolfwood

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO- OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW- W

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 7:57am PST 
Give kitty a safe warm place to give birth, keep an eye on her while she is having the litter but dont interfere unless something looks life threatening. Above all read up!
[notify]

Cookie - Adopted!

Greatest Mommy- in the World!

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 5:07pm PST 
Thanks! I have done a TON of research and I think I'm fully prepared for the big day. What concerns me is that the vet said she is only about a year old, so this is probably her first litter. I know the chances of complications are much higher with a first litter. What do I do if one or two of them don't make it?
[notify]