GO!

4 month check up!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Sky

time to play!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 3:22pm PST 
Meowmy took me in for a 4 month old check-up today. I didn't mind the rabies shot, but with the feline-leuk I let the tech know it hurteek They got a BIG shock when they weighed me; I am 6 pounds at four months of ageshock. So, now I get to use the adult Revolution. Sister Sheba is full grown and she still has to use the kitten sized one. Bubby Lyle better watch outbig grin I'm probably going to be bigger than him when I'm grown up. As soon as I figure out how to open the carrier, they won't be able to take me to that nasty place to get stuck again.
[notify]

Jarrek

I'm a evil- little monster!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 3:26pm PST 
arrrgh eek I HATE the v-e-t that big man has poked and proded me to no end but luckily I've been resently and won't have to go back for a while! dancing
[notify]