GO!

We have a new Kitty

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Twinker

Big Boy

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '07 11:56am PST 
7/14, we adopted Charlie, a very young kitty. He was very scared and wouldn't come out of his cage. When he saw Rocky, our other kitty, Charlie acted like a little dragon! We started using that new little tool called the KittySlicker (KittySlicker.com). Wegently rubbed his head, under his chin and he began to relax right away. This little tool emulates the sand papery, stickly feeling of a kitty's tongue. It really helped Charlie feel good about his new home very quickly. I think he thinks I'm his Mom!
[notify]

Nicholas D.- Wolfwood

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO- OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW- W

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '07 12:54pm PST 
I'm glad this is working for you where di you find it?
[notify]

Cookie Dough

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '07 2:29pm PST 
If you check out the website it says that Twinker and Rocky are V.P.s for the item. Hmmmm seems fishy to me.thinkingthinkingthinkingthinking
[notify]

Cookie Dough

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 4:54am PST 
I'm sorry about my last post. I've been having a bad week. Anyway if the product works then that's great.
[notify]