GO!

Special Need Kitten Almost Euthenized Needs a Home

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Nicholas D.- Wolfwood

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO- OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW- W

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 6:17am PST 
Passing on a message about a sweet girl who needs a second chance... PS this is in TN

Please click the following link to read about Minnie and see her pictures:
http://ucat.us/Minnie.html

Minnie is a sweet and playful 3-4 month old kitten who was born with no bowel control. She does not require assistance to relieve herself, but she also can't control WHEN she does it. She does TRY to use her litterbox if she feels it coming on, and uses it very good for urinating. She is very happy, healthy, and cute as a button. She was left at her vet's office to be euthanised, but her vet feels she deserves a HOME! She is very happy, and lives a GREAT quality of life. Please take a few moments to read more about her on her webpage, and consider offering her a home, where she can play and do everything any normal kitten would do!

[notify]

Lakoda

Look Cute and- You will get - Adopted

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 5:24pm PST 
She is beautiful - I hope someone adopts her! I just got adopted myself this Wednesday.
[notify]

Kuan Yin

"a meow massages- the heart.."

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 7:58pm PST 
if we had room, we would pay for you to fly to washington and be with our family. special needs is not a reason to be euthanized..this kitty deserves a happy life with the right owner.
[notify]

♔Gordy♔- DB#20

Gooshy Bear

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 9:32pm PST 
Oh she is so cute, I hope someone can help her. We will purr for her to get a good home.
[notify]

Domino

Only the good- die young

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 10:13pm PST 
I sent an email. I run a special-needs sanctuary, but am currently full. However, I have some connections and am sending out emails in hopes of finding her a home. I hope one of them has room.
[notify]

Nicholas D.- Wolfwood

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO- OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW- W

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 6:36am PST 
Thanks guys keep your paws crossed for this little one!
[notify]

Domino

Only the good- die young

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 9:49am PST 
I received an email this morning from a sanctuary named Tabby's Place. They are working with the vet to get Minnie to them. cheer
[notify]

Autumn - Gone to- Heaven

Patrol Police

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 2:48pm PST 
How wonderful for this kitty.

thank you for caring

The Bandit

Boneless Kitty- I'm so cute &- flexiable

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '07 7:43pm PST 
Domino,

Thank you so much for finding this little one a home!!! It's amazing what people can accomplish when we all look together to help out these little ones!
[notify]