GO!

RIP Sophie

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sophie [r.i.p]

smarty

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 12:28pm PST 
Sohpie died last night the vet said she didnt have much time anyway because she had a heart problem but atleast she was with a family who loved instead of out in the streets we will miss her so much thanks everyone for your supportcrybig laughcrycrycrycry
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 12:51pm PST 
Dear Sophie's Family:

We were so sorry to read that Sophie left for the Rainbow Bridge. Thank goodness at least she had a loving family before she left, and even if you did not have much time with her, she knew she was loved and cared for. Our meowmy said to tell you that the four cats she lost in Hurricane Katrina were there to meet Sophie and welcome her.

Prayers, purrs and soft paw-pats,
Louis, Emma, Benny Grunch and their meowmy
[notify]

Lexi (My- Dearest- Kitty Angel)

Sexy Lexi ; My- Lexi World

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 4:17pm PST 
Our family is very sorry to hear of you loss. Although way too short as you mentioned, each moment was meaningful and full of love. When you boil life down to what really matters - it is being love and giving love. Thanks for taking care of Sophie and loving her. I wish more people would open their hearts to the little creatures of the world.

My mommy lost me when I was just 14 months old and it has been hard on her. She cries a lot but knows that we will always be together in our hearts and heads. When she needs a pick me up she just looks at pictures or remembers some of the silly stuff I did. We are bonded by love forever and that makes all of our moments even more precious.
[notify]

Lexi (My- Dearest- Kitty Angel)

Sexy Lexi ; My- Lexi World

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 4:23pm PST 
Our family is very sorry to hear about you loss. Although your time together was way too short it was meaningful and full of love. The most precious gift one can give and receive in life is love and you two shared a lot of it. It is so great that you were able to open your heart up to such an adorable little one and give her love and support - I wish more folks were able to find such love and compassion and take in little critters in need.

My mommy lost me recently when I was only 14 months old. It has been tough on her and she cries alot but knows that we will always be together in our hearts and head. Our bond was very special and meaningful and will live on eternally. When she needs a pick me up from time to time she simply has to think of me and she smiles remembering the little silly things I did and all my cute moments.

May you find peace in time and know that you were given a special gift. You were chosen to love baby Sophie and it is a priviledge just like my mommy and me.
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 7:42pm PST 
It matters a LOT that Sophie knew she was loved.
Thank you for letting her feel loved.
She's in good paws here at The Bridge....Ilove kittens.

Purrrrrrrrrs,
Biscuit
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 7:49pm PST 
It's Stella. Sophie, we are so sorry for your family that you left for the Bridge at such a young age. We hope you look up my brothers and sisters who are on the Bridge, having died untimely deaths about the same age as you. You can have a wonderful romp together! So many purrs for your sad family, from me and Delyte and our people.
[notify]

Sparky

The Whispering- panther

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 5:50am PST 
Oh my, oh my.......big heart purrs for Sophies family.....we will take good care of her at the bridge.....she is so very special to us!
[notify]

Heidi ~ In- Loving- Memory

Forever in- Loving Memory

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 11:27pm PST 
I would let baby Sophie ride on my Wings, but, LOL, Biscuit has been doing that, and she is a better flier than I am, but, I'll get my turn! Sophie is being loved and cared for here, by all of us, and you're in her heart, just as she will always be in your's.
Heidi
[notify]

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Thu Jul 19, '07 9:08am PST 
Purrs purr purrs fer Likkle Sophie ... alfie
[notify]

Anne (Always- an Angel)

Don't bother me- brat...(small- humans)

Purred: Thu Jul 19, '07 7:56pm PST 
Love, love Sophie...we are so sorry you had to leave so soon, but we are very happy that you and your family found each other in time! We are sending our love...
Anne and the familyhug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2