GO!

*CRY* AWW! WHY! *SNIFFLE*

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

myshie

hiya!!!!um....Go- t any Twizzlers?

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 12:59pm PST 
In 3 days,it will be the aniversery of my Sister(Angel)'s death.she died a year ago,when someone shot her in the basement.how sad is that?crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry(my owner(alycia)told me that)
[notify]

Tommy

Beloved

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 1:52pm PST 
That is so sad. We are all so sorry for your loss.
Purrs,
Tommy, Buster, Felix, and Lars
[notify]

Nicholas D.- Wolfwood

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO- OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW- W

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 3:04pm PST 
I hope who ever shot her went to jail, animal abuse often leads to what law officials consider more serious crimes including murder. A boy on my street drowned my mum and litter mates when I was born. I wish I could say he was punished but I really dont know what his parents did when they found out, all I know is the other kids stay away from him and tell me he's strange.... eek
[notify]

Neko(this picture was not take

i like cotton- candyyyyyyyyyyy!- !!!!!!!!!

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 6:19am PST 
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!confused VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 10:12am PST 
So sorry for your loss. Apparently you never found out who did this. My meowmy said not to worry, everyone who abuses animals, children or the elderly will have to answer for their crimes one day and HE will deal with them.

Purrs and soft paw pats to you and your family.

Emma, Louis and Benny Grunch
[notify]

Neko(this picture was not take

i like cotton- candyyyyyyyyyyy!- !!!!!!!!!

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 6:40am PST 
well,the other day,me and myshie tried to find out who cut lily.thinking
.(we found a long cut on her paw and it couldn't be her who did it)cry
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 1:15pm PST 
New abuse points to the fact that this might be someone with access to your mommy's house. Does your mommy have human children? Do they have friends, and if so, how supervised are they when they are in your home?
[notify]

myshie

hiya!!!!um....Go- t any Twizzlers?

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 6:46am PST 
We think it was my mom's BF.
[notify]

Jabba the- Cat

PURRPURRPURR

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 7:10am PST 
Does he have a gun he keeps in the house. If you have the ballistics from her autopsy you can match it to the gun. If it is a match call the ops and fast!
[notify]