GO!

Kitten Palace

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Freckles

Play with me!!!- Play with me!!!

Purred: Sat Jul 7, '07 9:06pm PST 
Hey Kits! I created this palace fur all the kittens to claim a room fur themselves, and hang out with all the other kittens in the palace. I am claiming this room right here! *walks to a room on the 2nd floor*

Edited by author Sat Jul 7, '07 9:10pm PST

[notify]

Jabba the- Cat

PURRPURRPURR

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 3:10pm PST 
I'll take a room with a bay window, preferably first floor as I dont like heights and am bad with stairs.
[notify]

Cindy

Wriggly Bum

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 6:51am PST 
I'll go wherever the food is!! cheer
[notify]

Freckles

Play with me!!!- Play with me!!!

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 7:00am PST 
HEHE!! Us kittens need food, just because. WE ARE KITTENS HEAR US......... meowlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud.
[notify]

Jarrek

I'm a evil- little monster!

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 3:08pm PST 
I claim the room with a HUGE bed...and my mommy in the room too of course!!
[notify]

Gabby (short- for- Gabriella)

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 5:50pm PST 
And if you have a fury mouse....I am there! I am a definate mouse hunter!!!
[notify]