GO!

Breed?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Sophie [r.i.p]

smarty

Purred: Sun Jul 8, '07 10:44am PST 
I was wondering the same thing about my kitten she was also a stray we took in the vet said she was about 6weeks old and i cant figure out what bredd she is...she almost looks like your kitten
[notify]

Munchie

My Mammy Says Im- Bootiful! PURRR!

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 9:53am PST 
I agree with Lucky, I also think you may be a grey tabby, more stripes may come out when your older. it looks like they may already be ones coming out on your back/side, i may be wrong tho!

Purrs, Munchie xx
[notify]

Munchie

My Mammy Says Im- Bootiful! PURRR!

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 9:54am PST 
I agree with Lucky, I also think you may be a grey tabby, more stripes may come out when your older. it looks like they may already be ones coming out on your back/side, i may be wrong tho!

Purrs, Munchie xx
[notify]

Kitten YES- I'M STILL- ALIVE

Purred: Sat Jul 14, '07 6:00am PST 
Perhaps Turskish Van, some mix have stripes...? shrug
[notify]

Dusty

I may be furry- but I'm not- girly!

Purred: Sat Jul 14, '07 9:49am PST 
I looked funny when i was little. I have tiger stripes and some siamese markings. I would have to say you're a mixed kitty. Tabby and sealpoint siamese because of the coloring on your nose. So that'd make you technically a Domestic Breed. Most likely long hair on account of you being furrier than me and i'm a med hair!
[notify]

Natasha

i wanna explore - let me out!

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 2:39pm PST 
You look like Natasha when she was little they called it blue-grey mackerel tabby marking, but as far as what breed you are there might be a bit of maine coon in you, those a very common on the streets. You mum will just have to wait until you grow up some more to see! Make sure she gets you to a good vet to get neutered when your old enough too - there are too many kittens born on the streets!
[notify]

Shadow

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '07 9:29pm PST 
Hi everyone, and thanks for trying to help us out to figure out what breed I am.
My owner's put some more recent pictures up of me. I am about 7 weeks old now.
I went to the vet for my first annual health exam. I got my shots, and they said something about me being flea free. My owner's also kept praising me because I did so well with my shots. They talked about microchipping, declawing, and neutering. Which my owner's seem set on doing.

Now, back onto which breed I may be. The vet said I would be a DLH. There would be no specific breed.
My tiger strips are starting to show more. So, my owner's are leaning towards Tabby. I also still have the white patch on my belly, and my eyes have now turned green. My owner's also seem to think that since the way my ears are, that I may have a bit of maine coon?

My owner's also say that I am starting to shed. What is the best way to reduce the amount of shedding?
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2