GO!

is my kitten part khao manee?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bolbe

named after a- greek lake- godess

Purred: Mon Dec 28, '09 8:12am PST 
my 4-5 month old kitten bolbe has always intrigued me because i couldn't figure out what type of cat she was. i googled around for a while and somehow found out about the awesome khao manee cats. she looks just like them and she has most of the personality traits listed so i was just wondering if my free cat was actually a lucky find?

please help!
[notify]

Greenlee (In- Loving- Memory)

I'm sweet as- sugar but I can- be a spice!

Purred: Mon Dec 28, '09 7:26pm PST 
here is a link to the khao manee decide for your self...i think she looks exactly like one and it describes her perfectly! just copy and paste the link into your browser....trust me most people do not know that!

http://www.catster.com/breeds/Khao_Maneelaugh out loud
[notify]

Odyssey- ChaWee of- Ayshazen

Tart!

Purred: Thu Nov 18, '10 4:47am PST 
Hi. If you are in the USA and did not buy your kitten from one of the very few Khao Manee breeders, or if your kitten was not imported from Thailand, it is highly unlikely to be a Khao Manee. Sorry!
[notify]

Lowell

Regional Winner!

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '12 8:48am PST 
Short answer, no. They are even uncommon in cat shows. VERY uncommon.
[notify]