GO!

My Birthday :3

This is the place to share your best homemade cat food and treat recipes with each other! Remember to use caution if your pet has allergies and to make any diet changes gradually so that your cat's stomach can adjust to the new foods you are introducing.

Demogorgan- Loki B.

Demo - Tail not- Included.

Purred: Sun Jul 17, '11 12:58pm PST 
Today is my birthday, July 17th! I am one year old, and I need a cat-friendly cake or special treat that I can make easily. Any suggestions would be great! Meow . c:
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Mon Jul 18, '11 2:09am PST 
I know I'm late but....

It's so hard to come up with a good "cake" for a feline birthday!

In the past, members of our family got a can of cat food turned upside down onto a dish (maintaining the "cake" shape) with a candle, which was quickly blown out....

More recently, special occasions in our family have often been celebrated with salmon from "human" (Chicken of the Sea, Starkist, etc.) sources, plus catnip and new toys.

Ultimately, I think that what housecats love most is LOVE, and it sounds like you have lots of that, Demo! I'm sure your birthday was a happy one--cake or not!
hug

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Mon Jul 18, '11 2:14am PST 
My lot get tuna for special occaisions, in spring water. But as Patch has poopies after it I think I will order Ostrich pouches when he is 1 next month.way to goway to go
[notify]