|Purred: Sat Dec 29, '07 11:07pm PST |
Well if it's just for the holidays, your meal doesn't have to be perfectly balanced! Are you feeding raw or cooked food?
For cooked recipes, here are some recipes from cookrecipes.com:
Mackerel Cat Munchies
1/2 cup canned mackerel, drained
1 cup whole-grain bread crumbs
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 large egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon Brewer's yeast, optional
1. In a medium-sized bowl, mash the mackerel with a fork into tiny pieces. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
2. Drop mixture by 1/4 teaspoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350*F (175*C) for 8 minutes. Cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Vitamin-Rich Feline Meal
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup biscuit mix
4 chicken livers, cooked in water, drained and chopped
2 tablespoons corn oil
Pinch iodized salt
1. Mix all ingredients together well.
2. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
2 cans sardines packed in oil
2/3 cup cooked rice
2 chicken livers, cooked in water and drained
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process just until mixture is blended. Store in refrigerator, tightly covered.
We haven't tried them, but all of them sound delicious!
You can also feed a whole raw chicken as a treat if your cats will eat it!
|my posts | my page | gift me | become friends|| [notify]|