GO!

Litter Robot Mess

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your cat. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your cat's hygiene needs.

Purred: Fri Mar 7, '14 9:57am PST 
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but I have a litter robot. I love it because it makes cleaning the litter box easy and since I live in a studio it helps with the keeping my cat's litter box from stinking up the whole apartment. But it has been having one problem that has been driving me crazy! The litter from it gets everywhere! Surrounding the box there is litter all over the floor. When my cat comes out of the box she often has litter on her back and on her head. With her running around the apartment and the apartment being small this means litter gets everywhere, like even in my bed! I use world's best cat litter which is supposed to be great for not tracking all over the place and I wipe down the inside of the dome regularly but I just can't keep up with the litter and it's driving me crazy! Does anyone else have these problems?
[notify]

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Fri Mar 7, '14 6:26pm PST 
Oh yes! Our litter box is in the bathroom and I've even thought about putting in a light colored floor to match the litter that is scattered about. laugh out loudIt seems that when the cat is in the box his feet sink into the litter. So when he jumps out, the litter on top of his paws comes flying out of the box. I don't know that anything can be done about that. At least in my case, the litter stays in the bathroom.
shrug
Maybe someone else has a solution.