GO!

Dirty face!

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your cat. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your cat's hygiene needs.

Rory

little red- biscuit head

Purred: Fri Jan 7, '11 6:01pm PST 
I let Meowma wipe my eyes and ears with no problem, but I've gotten my face dirty with all my running and diving up uder the bed, the sofa, and every other dust bunny nest in the house. My face now has a noticeable gray tint! So, without putting soap on my face, how the heck do you get it off. Acrtually, I couldn't care less, so can someone please tell Meowma I'm just fine with my five o clock shadow?
[notify]

Mac's Cat

I am what is- called, a- recycled Cat!

Purred: Sat Jan 8, '11 10:45pm PST 
I love your motto; "little red biscuit head"
I would not worry to much about your five o'clock shadow. But if Meowma really does not like it, she could try a kitty wipe to remove it.
I do not know if this will work, but she cal always try them.
I always have dust bunnies and stuff all over my fur! Meowma has to get the comb out all the time to remover them!
But good luck and please let us all know what you decide to do and how it works.
[notify]

Rory

little red- biscuit head

Purred: Tue Jan 11, '11 12:56pm PST 
bump....
[notify]

Miss Puff

carma works,- wish I never- chaced Meow

Purred: Thu Jan 13, '11 9:58am PST 
I was hoping Bumpurr's Mom would have a "show cat" answer for you. But since she is working on not smoking, she may be too distracted to see this. shrug
I hope you get an answer that works soon.
[notify]