GO!

Human grooming?

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your cat. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your cat's hygiene needs.

Salem- Spookypants

Being a Black- Cat is Where- it's At!

Purred: Thu Aug 19, '10 8:23am PST 
My cat Salem Spookypants is so considerate. He loves to groom my boyfriends beard and give him lots of love in the process. Do your kitties groom you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SSZMaDidmw

I find it adorable and can't help but smile!
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Thu Aug 19, '10 8:45am PST 
Hunter doesn't groom my hair. He eats my hair. laugh out loud He does love to lick. He'll lick my arm, hands, fingers, feet, toes, face, eye lids (boy does that hurt) I think his tongue is actually sandpaper... laugh out loud
[notify]

Mochi

Purr-minator

Purred: Fri Aug 20, '10 7:05am PST 
Hahah Mochi likes to paw at my hair and try to eat it... especially when I just get out of the shower and it's still wet. smile
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Sat Aug 21, '10 5:01am PST 
All of mine like to lick my hands and give me kitty kisses on my cheeks. Have not groomed my hair as yet. But I enjoy it, and they certainly seem to also.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Nellie

mom\'s little- girl

Purred: Sat Aug 21, '10 6:12pm PST 
Both of my cats lick my hands and arms. Nellie is the one who does the most and she loves to lick and eat my hair.
[notify]

Fee Verte

OmNomNomNomNommm

Purred: Sat Aug 28, '10 10:03pm PST 
Feefee lubb sucking on Mommy's hair and toesz too.
Mommy alwaz lubb meow back by pickin fuzz off me coat, kissin me face an nuzzin me all over.cloud 9

Edited by author Tue Oct 12, '10 7:45am PST

Approved by forums moderator

Mischievous- Bandit- "Misty"

What can I get- into now?

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 11:44pm PST 
...all the posts are blank... odd eek

I may be a 'bandit' but I sure didnt steal the posts, MOL.

Whenever the humans go swimming I like to lick thier toes, it tickels and drives them crazy trying to hide thier feet from me (there is no hidding the human feetsies from me though!) big laugh
[notify]