GO!

Technical Difficulties

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your cat. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your cat's hygiene needs.

Cricket

Ninja Cat

Purred: Mon May 3, '10 5:42pm PST 
Hello!

A few months ago, we bought Cricket a litter maid self cleaning cat box. Though it worked great for a while, but now it's starting to get stuck a lot!

I think the culprit is Criket's peeing... it just too much for the litter to absorb or gets two heavy or something. We've tried cleaning it all out several times... but it doesn't seem to help.

We are currently using Arm & Hammer backing soda litter... should we swtich to a different one? The work of "un-sticking" the litter box is kind of failing the purpose of having it. laugh out loud

I really do hope there is something we can do to fix this solution. My mother had three cats using two littermaids at one point of time and she've never had this problem...
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Tue May 4, '10 6:59pm PST 
It's possible that there is something wrong with your litterbox. Have you called the store where you bought it? Or check to see if litter maid has a website where you could email them directly with your problem? Sounds like you need to exchange the one you have with one that works properly. That's just my 2 cents worth of suggestions.

Cricket

Ninja Cat

Purred: Wed May 5, '10 11:59am PST 
Thank you for your two cents! I never thought it could be an actual problem with the litter maid. I'll have to look into that. Thank you kitty
[notify]