GO!

The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 37 of 39: Viewing entries 361 to 370)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  [Last 10 entry]  
Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Thu Apr 10, '14 4:59pm PST 
I am so happy to hear the news that Tambolina made it through surgery OK!!hug
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '14 10:32am PST 
It's Stella. Tambolina is home with her family! She is eating and all systems seem to be working. She is still into the terrified and looking for a hiding place mode, but she is being kept in a large dog kennel with lots of soft things to lay on and hide under, so perhaps she will calm down soon. And the dogs who were living with her at home are moving out for good at the end of the month, so things will be looking up even more. But let's all keep purring for her while she is still in pain and healing. Purrs!!! hug wave
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '14 3:43pm PST 
Wanted to let you all know that Colette was sent to the bridge yesterday after a very long battle with IBD and cancer. cry
[notify]

The- Drifter&hear- ts;

Leinani is- my- princess

Purred: Sun May 4, '14 2:04am PST 
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS for all those that need them.

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun May 4, '14 5:14pm PST 
A very good friend of our Smiley Cassanova crossed to the bridge unexceptly on sat. little angel
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Wed May 7, '14 12:30pm PST 
what? oh nooo. I feel so awful, Smiley is one of our good friends! I haven't been on this past few days.....Sending so many purrs...little angel
[notify]

Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Purred: Wed May 7, '14 8:13pm PST 
We can't believe this about Smiley, what a loss for us all, he was always here for us, he was a good friend and we sure loved him...we haven't been on because we moved and the first time we come here we get this very very sad news...

We send our prayers to our friend and his Mom...he sure left his paw print in our hearts! little angel
[notify]

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 4:40pm PST 
One of my furry friends and a Catster member has crossed to the Rainbow Bridge... he is K. Malachi (Catster # 1315257) Would you all please keep him and his family in your thoughts and purrs... I have enclosed his diary entry...

In April I had become ill with a fast-growing bone cancer on my lower jaw. I felt very bad, but I held up as long as I could for my Mama Jody and Daddy Jimmy. They lavished love on me, took lots of photos, petted me and massaged my muscles. Finally one day I just looked up at Mama and she knew it was time. My race had been run and I was in pain. My Mama and Daddy took me to the Maricopa County Animal Care & Control hospital. Mama came to the back room with me. The tech gave me a shot in my belly button and then placed me on a towel on my Mama's lap and in her loving arms. She petted me and kissed my head and sang a little song she used to sing me when I was a baby. I got tired and laid my head down on my Mama's arm. The last thing I heard was her sweet voice singing. Then suddenly I heard the Heavenly Angel choir at the Rainbow Bridge singing. Many furiends and other kitties came to welcome me. One kitty friend's Daddy was even there in Heaven to greet me. I jumped up into his arms and he petted me. I will miss my Mama and Daddy, but I know they will be along very soon (in RBB time) to meet back up with me. I remember looking back down at my Mama. The tech had wrapped me in a fuzzy pink towel and placed my body in a box. My Mama and Daddy interred my remains in the back yard garden at home. I miss my pawrents, but Heaven is beautiful and I am with my Father God and all my Angel furiends.
[notify]

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 4:40pm PST 
One of my furry friends and a Catster member has crossed to the Rainbow Bridge... he is K. Malachi (Catster # 1315257) Would you all please keep him and his family in your thoughts and purrs... I have enclosed his diary entry...

In April I had become ill with a fast-growing bone cancer on my lower jaw. I felt very bad, but I held up as long as I could for my Mama Jody and Daddy Jimmy. They lavished love on me, took lots of photos, petted me and massaged my muscles. Finally one day I just looked up at Mama and she knew it was time. My race had been run and I was in pain. My Mama and Daddy took me to the Maricopa County Animal Care & Control hospital. Mama came to the back room with me. The tech gave me a shot in my belly button and then placed me on a towel on my Mama's lap and in her loving arms. She petted me and kissed my head and sang a little song she used to sing me when I was a baby. I got tired and laid my head down on my Mama's arm. The last thing I heard was her sweet voice singing. Then suddenly I heard the Heavenly Angel choir at the Rainbow Bridge singing. Many furiends and other kitties came to welcome me. One kitty friend's Daddy was even there in Heaven to greet me. I jumped up into his arms and he petted me. I will miss my Mama and Daddy, but I know they will be along very soon (in RBB time) to meet back up with me. I remember looking back down at my Mama. The tech had wrapped me in a fuzzy pink towel and placed my body in a box. My Mama and Daddy interred my remains in the back yard garden at home. I miss my pawrents, but Heaven is beautiful and I am with my Father God and all my Angel furiends.
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Fri May 9, '14 1:58pm PST 
Purring for all those who need get well purrs ...
Purring for those gone to the Bridge and the loved ones they left behind.

Kitty cuddles,
Shade, Sundance, Sterling, Shannara, Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
hughughughughughughugrainbow

(Page 37 of 39: Viewing entries 361 to 370)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  [Last 10 entry]