GO!

The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 11 of 40: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]  
Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 5:52pm PST 
This is Delyte. I was in a similar situation 8 years ago. The vet found a tumor in my intestines and wanted to send me right to the Bridge. My person wanted to see me again one last time, and asked if the vet could take out the tumor. She said she would try, and I did wake up and made a shaky recovery. It turned out not to be a cancer and has never regrown.

But in your case, even if it is obviously a bad thing, it might be good for you and your person to see each other again after the surgery. IF the vet could allow you to wake but have pain medication and then you and your person could bond for a while, and you could be together while you leave. It will be so hard on your person to have left you off for surgery and never see you again. It will take more time and money, though,

We are all purring very hard for you! hugcat on moon
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 7:14pm PST 
Purring for Daisy, Hazel and anyone else that needs them. hug
[notify]

Chiquitita

Sing a new- song...

Purred: Thu Jun 27, '13 2:46am PST 
Purring for everyone in need! Power of the Paw!!!

Hugs, headbonks, and sandpaper kisses to all.

Much love,
Chiquitita and Bandit

hug
[notify]

Pixel

I need some- kitty Ritalin!

Purred: Thu Jun 27, '13 12:22pm PST 
Update on my brother Julius--the ulcer appears to be healed, so hopefully it does NOT recur again. Now we're dealing with the uveitis. Thanks for all the purrs, and purrs from us to everyone in need of them!
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Thu Jun 27, '13 1:37pm PST 
Purring our little hearts out for everykit.

kisses and hugs

Jellybean and Victoria
[notify]

Daisy Angel

Pretty girl!

Purred: Thu Jun 27, '13 6:28pm PST 
I'm at home and recovering! The mass has been successfully removed, and wasn't attached to any of my organs. The vet says everything looks good inside. I don't want to eat yet, but hopefully tomorrow I'll start to feel better.

The mass was sent for testing and we should have the results in a few days. My vet said this should at least give me some more quality time. We are very thankful!

Thanks for all the purrs! Your are the best friendssmile
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Thu Jun 27, '13 9:56pm PST 
This is Delyte. Yes!! More quality time for Daisy! We're so happy for you. Hope you recover from surgery and your "tumor" turns out to be a benign mass of cells as mine was. Currently starting my 8th year of quality time. wink

applause dancing party party happy dance hamster dance hi5 snoopy hamster dance way to go hamster dance

Can't have too many dancing hamsters!
[notify]

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Fri Jun 28, '13 9:59pm PST 
Glad to hear Daisy's surgery is over and hoping for a full recovery.

Purring for all those in need ....

Kitten cuddles,
Sundance, Sterling, Shannara & Shade
hughughughug

Abbi

Chunk

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 10:21am PST 
PUUUUUUUUUUUUURS for all who need them xxxx
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 4:22pm PST 
Oh Everyone
I and Mom are sending all of you and evryone inneed many purrs and hugshughughughug
[notify]

(Page 11 of 40: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]