GO!

what's a foreign body?

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Panthro

Purred: Tue May 31, '11 5:12pm PST 
I vomited for 3 days... I couldn't help it.
and I heard mommy fret over the foam I kept upchucking.
I heard her call people and write computer mails and stare at the enternet.

she brought me water, she brought me every safe thing she could think to keep the foam away...but I couldn't help it. My brother, Dovey, who was unaffected... tried to give me wellness, he purred next to me and licked my neck. he left me extra food, I couldn't eat.

she took me to the vet person=. =
I wish I could have told her what happened, but she didn't understand my blinks or my yowl.

I thought it was tasty , that thing I ate... and I was trying to get rid of it... she didn't understand my slow sighs.

Mom looked at me with those worried eyes, they cried water... she gave me over to those people who put cold things on me, and put me on cold things. they don't smell like my brother or my pillow.

they found it, that thing I ate with a machine of light and mom kept saying the sorry word and held me real close to her heart until I purred. she said in my head, in mewish, that this was for the best and to be strong. I believed her, and let the people put me in a deep sleep and I dreamed that they removed the tasty string that went all the way from my throat to my big gut.
I think that if it stayed, that string would've choked out ALL my lives. I'm only on my first one!

now, I have these buckles on my belly, mommy keeps giving me these yucky fluids, but she and my brother make me feel better. I still don't feel well, I sleep a whole lot, but when I wake up mommy's there and mommy keeps telling me she's proud of me, but I feel stupid with this sweatshirt thing on my belly.

it seems tasty, am I supposed to eat this too?
[notify]