GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 9 of 493: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]  
Minka...Litt- le Miss May- 2011

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 6:38pm PST 
Purring for Cauliflower, Smokey, and our best furriend Kally Kat!
[notify]

Dewey

I mew like a- Wookie!

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 7:03am PST 
I iz havin' mai teefies cleaned tooday an' a growth reeemooved fwum mai leggie. Pleeze purr fer mi so dat I duz okey. Mai mum werried acuz she hadded a kitty who cwossed dah Rainbow Bwidge durin' a dentals 'bout 8 yeers agoo.

purr dat dah growth be nuttin' serrious...

Fanks furriends!!
[notify]

Rufus - In Loving- Memory 12/17

Sweet Angel

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 7:08am PST 
My brother Bobcat could use some extra purrs and an angel or two to watch over him today. He had an accident this morning, but the ER vet said he is fine now. Momma is late for a meeting and hates to leave him, so it would help her to know you're purring for Bob. The details are in my diary.

No rosies or anything please - Bob is SO EMBARRASSED about his accident and isn't talking about it. Purrs would be greatly appreciated though. Thanks.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 9:30am PST 
Purring for all the little ones - Bobcats we're purring for you.

xoxoxo

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 10:39am PST 
Purring for Dewey's teeth and leg and for Bobcat and for all the wonderful cats (and a few good doggies) on the List. Thanks to Boxie for keeping the List going!
[notify]

Sydney Rose♥ ILMO♥

Mom\'s sweet- angel

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 11:12am PST 
Extra purrs for Bobcat!
little angel
[notify]

Wally♥Forever Loved

Sophie\\\'s- Forever Love

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 11:13am PST 
Purrs for Bobcat and all in need...
Love always
Wally
little angel
[notify]

Alfie♥Forever Loved

Little boy in a- catsuit

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 11:13am PST 
Purring for all who need purrs..
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 2:39pm PST 
Update:
Bobcat - Age 13 - Had a bad day today March 12, trip to the ER vet, is doing better now, although his mom is very worried.

Added to list page one:
Dewey - Age 8- Having a dental done and a growth removed from his leg.

Edited by author Fri Mar 12, '10 2:42pm PST

[notify]

Cassie

Miss Priss

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 4:34pm PST 
Continuing sending purrs to everycat & their families who need them from our whole family.

Also would love some purrs for my brofur Saber 5 mos old, He`s going in to be neutered Monday 3/15 and our foster sister Squeaky 9 wks she got playing too rough with Saber and got bruised up , she`s at the vet clinic and may be able to come home tomorrow night. Silly kitty was supposed to go to her new home today
[notify]

(Page 9 of 493: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]