GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 8 of 493: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Anne (Always- an Angel)

Don't bother me- brat...(small- humans)

Purred: Wed Mar 10, '10 11:40pm PST 
Awww...I have been away...chasing too many butterflies obviously! I didn't know that our wonderful Hazel Lucy was retiring and Boxie was taking over. There are not enough words to say how wonderful Hazel is and what a wonderful job she has done. Mom could not have gotten through loosing me, Ginger, and Bill, without this list and all of you wonderful cats sending love and support. Boxie is an angel for taking this huge job on!!!

Sending lots of love and purrs to our dear friends here on the list! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I do have to say that I hate seeing my brother Sagan on the list!!! frown

I love you all!!

Annehug
[notify]

Rufus - In Loving- Memory 12/17

Sweet Angel

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 5:25am PST 
Purring for everyone in need.
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 1:59pm PST 
Hazel Lucy you did a most awesome job. Boxie we wish you the best. There are times that we have a hard time just reading the list, and my heart aches for all those in pain. Our sincere purrs for all of you that have a sick little one, and if you have lost your kitty, many many hugs & purrs. Hazel & Boxie you are very special people to do this, as it cannot be easy. Sending much strength to those in need. purrs Tigger & Maizy
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 4:06pm PST 
Update:
Smokey - Age 13 – Is home from the vet, had a seizure and also has enlarged right ventrical, osteo-arthritis in front knees and ankles, and a degenerative disc in back. Also has some kidney problems. Put on pain meds.

Edited by author Thu Mar 11, '10 4:07pm PST

[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 4:13pm PST 
Added to purr list on page one:
Cauliflower- Age 4- Has had a URI flare up after a stressful vet visit. Congested nose, sneezing, snorting, lethargic. Still eating, but not playing with favorite toy. Blood and urine tests came back good. Purring for a speedy recovery so her mom can get some sleep.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 4:32pm PST 
It was pointed out the new kitties were formerly added to the top of the list. I have been adding them to the bottom. I will do my level best to remember to add them at the top! Practice makes purrfect! Hope I didn't ruffle any feathers! MOL! Love to you all! BB!
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 4:56pm PST 
I do appreciate every kitty's support through this transition! Keep those purrs coming! There are kitties in need!
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 5:06pm PST 
Sending so many wishes and hugs for Nittney, River and Rosie and their families!!
hughug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 5:09pm PST 
Added to list page one:
Kally Kat - Age 7 – Has to have two teeth removed on March 18th, anesthesia is always a concern.
[notify]

Anne (Always- an Angel)

Don't bother me- brat...(small- humans)

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 6:04pm PST 
Awww Boxie, you are doing a great job!!!! We love you!!

Annehug
[notify]

(Page 8 of 493: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]