GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 471 of 493: Viewing entries 4701 to 4710)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  466  467  468  469  470  471  472  473  474  475  476  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 2:54pm PST 
We see Mouse got his wings, thank you to the person who helped his family at this very sad time.
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '13 7:27am PST 
I wish to thank Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies for making those wings. It helps when you are sad about their crosssings. I wish that I could make them as it takes a talented person.
We have so many nice people here who understand how difficult it is when it is time to say good-bye. This act helps......Meanwhile, we are sending purrrrrs to those who need it now.....
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:12pm PST 
Good News, Lady's biopsy results finally came in, it is NOT cancer!!!!!!! It was just a growth on her skin, it is called a follicular dermoid cyst. we are still purring and praying for all the sick, hurting and homeless animals and people.

purrs

Lady's Daddy
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:43pm PST 
Yay! Lady glad to hear that it wasn't cancer!
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:38am PST 
Thats good news Lady.partypartyparty

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUURS for all who are in need of them.
[notify]

Princess Tu- Two

Moms princess- bunny butt

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 4:37pm PST 
Great news Lady! we are always happy to hear good news. Purring and praying for all of those in need and their families.
hugshug
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 2:39am PST 
Purrrring ahead....glad to hear the good news Lady!.....celebrate with shrimp!
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 8:38am PST 
Great news Lady!!! That's wonderful! Purring for all those in need! little angel
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 2:47pm PST 
Added to list page one:
My very good friend Zoe Age 15 – Low appetite, back leg weakness and dehydrated. Has gotten an appetite stimulant and sub-q fluids.
[notify]

Zoe- (1997-2013)

The Queen of- Binge and Purge!

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 2:59pm PST 
Thank you so much, Boxie B!!!! I'm not feeling well. Mommy took me to the vet. I was too sick to protest. Mommy let me ride in the front seat for the first time!!! I'm now in kidney failure. Mom and Dad will do whatever they can for me until I decide to go to the Bridge. I need to eat, but for the first time in my 15 year old life, I'm not hungry.
[notify]

(Page 471 of 493: Viewing entries 4701 to 4710)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  466  467  468  469  470  471  472  473  474  475  476  [Last 10 entry]