GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 467 of 493: Viewing entries 4661 to 4670)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  462  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  471  472  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 2:09pm PST 
Sad update:
Jacob Peacefully crossed the Rainbow Bridge December 31st after battling cancer.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 5:41am PST 
Remember Navin - his mommy passed away. We are so sad. Please pray for their family

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 6:50am PST 
PUUUUUUUURS and prayers for Navin and his mom, RIP his mom.little angellittle angel
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 4:02pm PST 
Update:
Natalie the NatCat- Age 16- Had a mammary tumor that was successfully removed. Still not eating well, still getting SubQ fluids and appetite stimulant. Is crankier than usual, and sleeping a lot.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 4:09pm PST 
Sad News:
Beloved Catster Navin R.Johnson's mom passed away after complications post surgery. She had been diagnosed with cancer December 26th.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 3:25pm PST 
Hugs Natalie - purring

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 8:52pm PST 
Thank you Sky,
I'm toughing it out. Had a follow up visit to vet today. I am hydrated, despite a bad episode last night of diahrhea and vomiting from having some food that disagree's with me.
Today I was prescribed cerenia and am now on an appitite booster, pepcid when my tummy is a bit better (cerenia is 'as needed') 100-150 ml of fluid a day, azodyl 2x a day, and a kidney suppliment. I'm not myself completely tonight...but am a bit better. Thank you so much all for your purrs.
They took bloods and we will find out tomorrow what they say.
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 6:41am PST 
Oh Natalie.....purrrrrs are being sent your way. We are familiar with Cernia, all too well.
Natasha was on it those last few months. May you feel better soon....purrrrrsssssssss and hugs.
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '13 2:57am PST 
Please send some purrs and sympathies to Navin's mother family. It is dreadful to loose someone any time of year. We hate cancer here. Our family has said to good-bye to many whom we love because of cancer. One day, they will find a better way to treat cancer. Our sympathies again to the family....
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Tue Jan 8, '13 8:36pm PST 
Sending purrs to all. Our sympathies to Navin's family & for Joey,s brudder Jacob.
[notify]

(Page 467 of 493: Viewing entries 4661 to 4670)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  462  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  471  472  [Last 10 entry]