GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 465 of 493: Viewing entries 4641 to 4650)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  460  461  462  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  [Last 10 entry]  
Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '12 10:12am PST 
Hello all,
I get my blood tests back later today.
I went to the vet-I am now on 100 ml subq fluid a day. I know that I am in good company, as some other elders are on this too.
Mom and Dad are still concerned. My appitite is not great. I may have to go on the full Bella regime, Mom is thinking. Dr. Kramer
She's going to ask about b12 shots.
Mom's also wondering-again-about trying us all on raw....??? i've been known to have a sensitive stomach....any thouthts on this?

Mom asks if everyhone would spare a purr for me? I am Daddy's girl, and even Daddy is worried.

love,

Natalie
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '12 11:16am PST 
of course we are purring for you sweet Natalie. partypartypartyparty

My lump is an inflamed tissue reaction from my rabies shot. If it does not go away in a month, it will come out. So keeping paws crossed that it does. No more shots for me mom says.
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '12 11:17am PST 
sorry Natalie- meant to hit the hugs icon...hughughughug
guess mom had too many cookies & eggnog yesterday.....
[notify]

Seren Starr

Show me the milk- bar.

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '12 11:39am PST 
Can Daisy Mae have some puurs please? She is 3 weeks old and appears to have something wrong with a front leg. Mom can't get her to a vet till Saturday as male human is having to work.She is my sisfur.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '12 11:51am PST 
Purrs for Natalie, Tigger, Daisy Mae and all who need them! hug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '12 1:09pm PST 
Updates:
Tigger - Age 2 – Has HCM. Lump found where rabies injection was given is a reaction to the rabies injection. If it does not go away it will be removed.

Natalie the NatCat- Age 16- Had a mammary tumor that was successfully removed. Is having trouble using the box, not eating well and has lost weight dr. prescribed sub-q fluids.

Edited by author Wed Dec 26, '12 1:11pm PST

[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '12 1:26pm PST 
Sending purrs for Daisy Mae.
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '12 3:15pm PST 
Sending so many prayers and hugs doe Daisy Mae!!hug
[notify]

Cariad

Are you my new- mom??

Purred: Thu Dec 27, '12 9:54am PST 
Thankyou for all the puuuuurs for my kitten, Daisy Mae, mom thinks she was born like it but as soon as she can she will get it looked at by the vet.
[notify]

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Fri Dec 28, '12 8:16am PST 
At my last onco visit, my ultrasound indicated my node discoloration had not progressed. However, my small intestine lining has thickened. So my doctor still thinks I may have a low grade cancer. I don't have to go back until March, though, as my disease is stable. Thanks for purring for me.
[notify]

(Page 465 of 493: Viewing entries 4641 to 4650)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  460  461  462  463  464  465  466  467  468  469  470  [Last 10 entry]