GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 452 of 493: Viewing entries 4511 to 4520)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  447  448  449  450  451  452  453  454  455  456  457  [Last 10 entry]  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '12 8:19am PST 
Added to list page one:
Felix Age 5 months – Came through neuter surgery fine, but has a fractured growth plate in his elbow. Will see an orthopedic vet.

Update:
Ziggy Age 4 – Is home and eating a bit.

Edited by author Sat Nov 3, '12 8:20am PST

[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '12 3:28pm PST 
purrs to all in need -hughughug

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 11:25am PST 
Purrs to those who are in need....recovering from surgery.....health problems, and illness....
May today find all of you better....purrrrss.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 4:11pm PST 
Still sending out purrs to all in need, and special purrs of warmth and comfort to those affected by hurricane Sandy.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 6:15pm PST 
They will need even more Boxie as we have a Nor'easter coming up the east coast this week. As if they need anymore storms! Purrs to all and purrs to all the storm victims!
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon Nov 5, '12 6:28am PST 
Please take a look at the post by Dimitri the thread is underneath this purr list - his mom has a kitten with megacolon & needs help & advice!
[notify]

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Mon Nov 5, '12 6:32am PST 
Thank you for your purrs! They worked! The fracture I have is slight so the dr says he recommends rest - no splint or surgery. And if there is no improvement in 10 days to 2 weeks, then maybe an mri - He thinks I also pulled my tendon or muscles when I did it, so that is probably where I am getting more pain from. He was a very nice dr. I was a very good boy too. cat on moon. Can anyone with megacolon take a look at the thread under this one? Pear the kitten needs help.
[notify]

Da Vinci- ♥

The smallest- feline is a- masterpiece.

Purred: Mon Nov 5, '12 10:24am PST 
Up date on Ziggy.

He is at home and doing slightly better, eating a little more each day and he has more go in him now.

Thanks for all the purrs.

We are all sending purrrrrrssss for all those that need them.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Mon Nov 5, '12 12:47pm PST 
Updates:
Felix Age 5 months – Fractured growth plate in elbow, ortho vet recommends rest. Also may have pulled a tendon or muscle that is causing pain.
Ziggy Age 4 – Is home and eating a bit more each day. He has more ‘go’ in him.
[notify]

Da Vinci- ♥

The smallest- feline is a- masterpiece.

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 12:33pm PST 
Ziggy has eaten his first full meal in over a week, he has also done a normal solid poo today.
Thank you all for purring for him and all that need purrs.

We are sending huge PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSS out to all those that need them for whatever reason.

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

(Page 452 of 493: Viewing entries 4511 to 4520)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  447  448  449  450  451  452  453  454  455  456  457  [Last 10 entry]