GO!

Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 3 of 493: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Sparkle - loved so- very much

I'm petite with- delicate- features.

Purred: Fri Mar 5, '10 4:04pm PST 
Continued purrs for all those already on the list and working to regain good health. ppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssss
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Fri Mar 5, '10 6:00pm PST 
So many hugs for all those in need!!

Also many wishes and thank you for Boxie Brown for hanldling the purr list!! And many loves for Hazel Lucy for everything she did for the Purr List!!

hughughughug
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Fri Mar 5, '10 7:04pm PST 
Saying goodbye to Rocket Sprocket (Rocky) tonight, You fought the good fight.

purrs of love,
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Fri Mar 5, '10 8:30pm PST 
here is a link with info for dealing with loss of your furkid, also, has a few other links to help deal with a loss of a furkid. copy & paste the link.

http://www.aspca.org/news/national/01-29-10.html#4
[notify]

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Fri Mar 5, '10 9:21pm PST 
Sending purrs to Rocket Sprocket's family and purring his journey is peaceful. Look for me with the big welcome sign, Rocket!

Please keep Queen Tallulah in your purrs. Her cancer has come back - in her lungs this time. She will go for a CT scan on Monday and begin chemo.

More info in her diary.

hug
[notify]

Rocket- Sprocket- 9; (Rocky)

Rocket Man

Purred: Fri Mar 5, '10 9:41pm PST 
The Rocket Man is zooming around the clouds and soaring with the Angels. He watches over all furs in need. Sending special purrs for all his dear furiends! little angel
[notify]

The- Drifter&hear- ts;

Leinani is- my- princess

Purred: Sat Mar 6, '10 3:55am PST 
The latest update on Tallulah.

Not good News

March 5th 2010 5:12 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 6 people already have ]

Tallulah's Mom here I finally got the Vet on the phone and it is not good news, my Beautiful Tallulah's cancer has gone into her lungs she has maybe 6 months to a year. It will depend on her and how fast it spreads. She will be having a CT Scan on Monday and hopefully after that I will know more. She will be getting Chemo again too. I will do everything I can to keep her and hopefully I will know next week.

I am totally devastated and haven't been able to stop crying today, I was hoping she would continue to be a survivor...I can't believe this is happening...she looks fine, is acting fine and you would not know she is sick...

Thank you all for being here for me and my beautiful Tallulah...I will need you more than I ever thought to get through this. I will be cherishing every day I have with her, I will also be cutting down on my business when she starts getting sick...

Bless all of you and give all of your babies love and kisses because you never know when something like this will affect you...I never thought I would have to go through this...

Tallulah is a fighter and I know she wants to be here with her Mommy...

Peggy and Tallulah
[notify]

Rocket- Sprocket- 9; (Rocky)

Rocket Man

Purred: Sat Mar 6, '10 4:34am PST 
Tallulah .... you are a fighter. Now that I am an Angel Kitty, I have joined my brofur Angel DustytheDogcat to watch over you. We are purring that you stay with your mom for as long as possible.

Be sure to remind your mom, whenever your mom needs a shoulder, our mom is just "up the road apiece" from your mom.

Sending twice the love...

little angel little angel
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sat Mar 6, '10 4:53am PST 
Purr list updated Tallulah - Age 10 - cancer has spread to lungs. CT scan Monday and starting another course of chemo.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sat Mar 6, '10 4:56am PST 
Purrs for your people in this sad time Rocket Sprocket.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 493: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]