GO!

My baby's sick with anemia

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Lilly *PAWS*

Yes, you may- call me Princess

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 5:29am PST 
Our whole family is sending lots of purrs that Shiloh is ok and gets better soon!!!
[notify]

Gracie

Poor Gracie Love

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 8:01am PST 
Purrrrring fur youhug
[notify]

Shiloh

rest in peace my- little baby boy

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 7:41pm PST 
I received news from the vet last night that Shiloh probably had some form of cancer, bone marrow related... non-treatable.

I went in this morning to have my baby euthanized. I received a phone call from the vet when I was about 10 minutes away that Shiloh had passed away overnight. I hadn't seen him since we brought him in on Tuesday... I have classes all day and the clinic is out of the way so my boyfriend drives me... and he works until 5 every day. I never got to say goodbye.

I feel so lost without my little guy.

Thanks everyone for the purrs, at least if anything, he had suffered for nearly three weeks and he doesn't have to suffer anymore.
[notify]

Miss Daisy

I'm a happy- girl!

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 10:19pm PST 
Please accept our condolences. It's so heartbreaking when you can't say good-bye. Our Meowmy is crying with you now.

It may sound silly but we believe that Shiloh was meant to be an Angel Kitty to help other earth furbabies!

There are so many kitties on earth who need help, we know Shiloh will be very busy helping them from The Rainbow Bridge!
[notify]

Faith- *Bridge- Angel*

I'm the queen of- my domain

Purred: Mon Mar 16, '09 5:06am PST 
We are so sorry to hear about shiloh. We just heard in our PAWS Angel group. I am sure Shiloh is with you in spirit and watching over you. We are praying for healing and comfort for you.

hughughughughughughughughug

Faith, Spirit, Scooter PAWS, and Trudy
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Mon Mar 16, '09 5:18pm PST 
I'm so very sorry...
Bless sweet Shiloh hug

Purrrrs,
Biscuit
[notify]

Emma Kitty- 5/18/90-2/21- /06

Don't pet me,- feed me!

Purred: Wed Mar 18, '09 7:46am PST 
That brings tears to our eyes, well your baby is in good arm here at the bridge.
Run free sweet Shiloh.
EK
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Wed Mar 18, '09 9:01am PST 
Crying for you and your pain; I am so, so sorry.

~~Althea's mom
[notify]

Purred: Sun Aug 11, '13 8:04am PST 
dear Shiloh & owner(s),I have had my cat Fabio for 7.5 yrs. Recently, he lost all of 12 lbs., never an outdoor cat but started following Abby cat out recently.he stopped eating n drinking,& I didn't notice him using litter.I just read your articles &was touched & still saying prayers;hope it's ok to send response today; my cat fabio just diagnosed with an anemia. I didn't even know cats could have it.he may have hemobartonella blood parasite( there's a newer name 4 it.) on antibiotics,starting to do better. Mainly I am writing to tell you your story, prayers, &information have helped us so much. He is my baby,my fiancé has kids of ours but I haven't had child of my own. Truly touched & praying forYou,Fabio's Mom.
[notify]

Purred: Sun Aug 11, '13 8:05am PST 
dear Shiloh & owner(s),I have had my cat Fabio for 7.5 yrs. Recently, he lost all of 12 lbs., never an outdoor cat but started following Abby cat out recently.he stopped eating n drinking,& I didn't notice him using litter.I just read your articles &was touched & still saying prayers;hope it's ok to send response today; my cat fabio just diagnosed with an anemia. I didn't even know cats could have it.he may have hemobartonella blood parasite( there's a newer name 4 it.) on antibiotics,starting to do better. Mainly I am writing to tell you your story, prayers, &information have helped us so much. He is my baby,my fiancé has kids of ours but I haven't had child of my own. Truly touched & praying forYou,Fabio's Mom.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2