GO!

very poorly

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Circles

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 1:23pm PST 
Circles was rushed to the vets today.
She has had a stroke and has a severe middle ear infection, the stroke has also affected her eyesight which now means she has almost lost her sight. She also has probably got other things wrong with her as well, possible renal failure and thyriod problems which will be checked out as soon as she has stablized. She has had many injections today and will have more on monday and wed unless she dosnt improve. She is at home becouse of her brain damage she is extremly confussed and is crying consistanlty so it is more settling for her to be at home. At the moment there has been no change from this morning, she is extremly poorly.
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 1:39pm PST 
Dear Circles,
I added you to the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread. The List is on Page One and I also posted at the end of the thread. We send purrs of love and comfort to you and your family.
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 3:24pm PST 
hughug to this little one
xoxxo

Whisper

Master of the- Silent Meow

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 5:19pm PST 
Sweet, dear Circles. Thank goodness your mommy chose you. I know that you went right to her heart. We are praying for you to be all right.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 5:43pm PST 
Purrs to you and your person Circles.
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 9:51pm PST 
Purring hard for you!

Purrrr purrrrr!!!!!
Black Jack
[notify]

Aryeh - Love Forever

The Mewwy Kitten

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '08 12:58am PST 
Purrrring for you!!!!
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '08 9:41am PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. We are purring so hard for you, Circles! We hope they can remove your pain and make you comfortable in your home. You have a wonderful loving family there who want you to get well and be your playful self again. Purrs from all of us! hug
[notify]

Circles

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '08 2:21pm PST 
Thank you all for your prayers and wishes.
Circles has gone down hill this evening, we are hoping she will make it through the night. She is warm and cosy and not in any distress.
[notify]

Sassy

Yes! I am a- BratCat!

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '08 3:25pm PST 
Precious Circles,
We are Purring our hearts out for you and your family. We're so glad you were chosen by your Mom. She knew you had a lot of love to give and she returned that love to you with a forever home, where you have been given constant care and lots of love.
You've come a long way since you were brought to the rescue. You learned how to give and receive love and that's one of the most important things in life.
You and your family are in our thoughts and Purrs.
Hugs,
Sassy and Pepper
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2