GO!

Purr for Winston

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Louis LeBeau- Cherished- Angel

I love- my fork-

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 10:56am PST 
I got a message this morning from my friend, Zoe. Last night her sibling, Winston (#98310), was attacked by a dog. He's in very bad shape. The vet wasn't sure if he'd even survive the night. If he does, there may be head injuries and it's possible his jaw is broken. Please send purrs to Winston. I am purring for you Winston, to please be OK.
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 11:47am PST 
It's Stella, We are all purring so hard for Winston, who looks like one of us! Since our Momcat was killed by a coyote, we know how horrible those Canis can be. Strong Gray-and-white purrs going up for Winston right now!!!! hug
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 12:52pm PST 
Adding Sir Winston Churchill to the List on Page One of the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread and also posting at the end of the thread.
Paws crossed.
HL
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 7:23pm PST 
Sending our purr prayers to help Winston.

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
hughughughug

Louis LeBeau- Cherished- Angel

I love- my fork-

Purred: Wed Aug 20, '08 7:58am PST 
I am sorry to have bad news this morning. Winston has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks to all who purred, prayed or gave a rosette to this sweet kitty friend. hug
[notify]