GO!

Purrs please >^..^

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Scrooge

Spoil me!!

Purred: Mon Aug 18, '08 1:06pm PST 
The vet said my kidneys are failing and I need some Purrs to keep me going! I am taking my fluids and doing some better - Thanks
[notify]

QUINCY

I've never met a- kitten I didn't- like

Purred: Mon Aug 18, '08 1:23pm PST 
What a handsome boy you are!! (My sisters said that, not me). We have no experience with kidneys, but we are hoping you stay strong and do everything the vet tells you too. We will send purrs of healing your way!!
[notify]

Hazel Lucy &- Mazie & Max

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Mon Aug 18, '08 4:43pm PST 
I added you to the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread. The List is on Page One and I also posted at the end of the thread. We purr 24/7 and hope you feel much better soon! Feel free to post your updates!
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Skippy

Purred: Mon Aug 18, '08 5:09pm PST 
Purrs comin at you Scrooge!
[notify]

Scrooge

Spoil me!!

Purred: Wed Aug 20, '08 9:44am PST 
Thanks for all the Great Purrs - I had a rough day yesterday - the fluid treatment really bothers me when it runs down into my front legs -I can't stop licking and scratching them - so off to the vet again-They re-tested my blood and said its some what stable from last week- but my anemia is a little worse- we will cut back a little on the fluid and change the location of the injection site - hopefully I can tolerate it better - I will try and eat more - I promised Mom!
Scrooge
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Wed Aug 20, '08 10:36pm PST 
Purring for you, Scrooge, to get well and stronger.

Purring, purring, purring, purring, purring, purring, purring,

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
hughughughug

Nylu

La Princessa

Purred: Fri Aug 22, '08 6:45am PST 
Dear Scrooge,

Nylu and Wee Boy are purring hard for you and mommie Anne is too. We are following your updates and looking for news that you are feeling stronger.

Nylu and Wee Boy
[notify]

♥- Princess- ♥

Love, Princess

Purred: Mon Aug 25, '08 2:13pm PST 
Sending lots of Purrs your way Scrooge! Our brother Rebby would have to get fluids every couple days but they made him feel much better. Hope you feel better real soon!
[notify]