GO!

URGENT PRAYERS!

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Monkey

I miss My- Bro-Fur...

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 12:59pm PST 
Beloved Tiger in "Cat Health" is suffering from Hepatic Lipidosis...

The family urgently needs your prayers as the Vet is not very hopeful about poor Tiger's condition... Would you please give a holler at Tiger!

The post is titled Hepatic Lipidosis under Cat Health... Please let him know you care!!
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 10:45pm PST 
Here is a link to Tiger's page:
Tiger

. . . and a link to his thread in Cat Health:
Hepatic Lipidosis

the kaya- skye &- shyloh paige

mutant twincats- of michigan

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 2:33pm PST 
thanks for letting us know, monkey...and we'll try to keep bumping this up so others will know...
hughughughughugpurrs, prayers and hopes go out to tiger and his family...we'll be dropping by the health forum to show some love.kitty
[notify]

Max

Maxi Taxi " He- is super fast"

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 2:38pm PST 
I am very sorry to hear about your cat. My family will pray every day in hopes that your cat will get better. My cat was sick once. He likes to lay in our garage, in any type of wether snow, windy, summer time, enless it is raining Max does not like that. Anyway...
one night we let him in and the next morning max looked terrible he had snot all over his puffy looking nose(his nose looks fine now) He could barely keep his eyes open and he did not meow often, but when he did it was soft and it sounded like a squeek sound. We were very worried. We thought he would die. The vet kept him for what seemed to be a year. But he came back the day before Chritmas Eve. So I know what it is to think or know that your pet is going to die(for my cat we THOUGHT he was going to die, and we had a dog and we KNEW he was going to die) I prayer extra hard for you and your cat.
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 5:42pm PST 
Vets can be wrong sometimes and we will keep Tiger in our prayers, heart and thoughts.

Lots of love,
Izzie and the gang here at "The Zoo"
[notify]

Monkey

I miss My- Bro-Fur...

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '08 8:21am PST 
Thank you Athena...

I'm kinda all paws and no claws when it comes to setting links... shrug

Thanks again! kitty
[notify]

Waverly- (1991-June- 20, 2007)

Where's the sun?

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '08 9:25am PST 
I don't know anything about Hepatic Lipidosis, but I'm on my way to check out Tiger's thread. Sending all my prayers to Tiger ....

hug
[notify]

Cassidy

Don't call me- Bootchie.

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '08 9:26am PST 
Sending good thoughts your way, Tiger.
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '08 9:37am PST 
This is Delyte, Stella, Fluff & Queenie. We are all purring as hard as we can for Tiger. It's a horrible illness but some cats do survive. Crabby black purrs and cuddly grey purrs are flowing on his behalf!
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '08 9:48am PST 
One of my very best Catster buds, Binx was VERY sick with HL. He got a feeding tube and it was rocky at first but he got well. It took time. Eating is the most important thing...even if you need help.

Please don't dispair, Tiger!

I am sending you big angelpurrrs straight from The Bridge.

Purrrrrs!!!
Biscuit
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2