GO!

Please Purrrrr for Cole

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pedro

Can you feed me- NOW?

Purred: Fri Aug 1, '08 5:20pm PST 
My best buddie Cole is in need of serious purrrs. He is a fighter but hasn't been eating and is losing liver function. His mommy is feeding him by syringe this weekend and spending all the time she can with him. He is the sweetest kitty you could ever know and it's been really hard to see him so sick.

If you have a spare moment, please send my dear friend a healing rosie or even just a purrrr in his direction. Here's his page:

http://www.catster.com/cats/97232

Thank you kitties, Purrrrrrrs Pedro
[notify]

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Fri Aug 1, '08 9:37pm PST 
Oh no!

We thought Cole was doing better. We are putting in extra purr time for him & his family.

We love you Cole! hug
[notify]

Pedro

Can you feed me- NOW?

Purred: Sat Aug 2, '08 7:07am PST 
Thanks Oly. I know all the purrrrrs mean so much to his family. And purrrrrs have healed many kitties before! Love, Pedro
[notify]

Rasta

Lover Girl

Purred: Sat Aug 2, '08 10:15am PST 
Tons of purrs for Cole, Please get better!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

PURRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[notify]

RJ

No longer a- street cat,- Thank you.

Purred: Sat Aug 2, '08 10:16am PST 
Purrrrrrrrrrrs for Cole!!!hug
[notify]

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Sat Aug 2, '08 2:50pm PST 
My family and I are purrrrrrrrrrring ginormous purrrrrrrrs for Cole to feel better very soon. We're also sending purrrrrrrs to his loving family. Keep us posted on how he's doing. Thank you Pedro for starting this get well thread .

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs of healing from Oliver, Jackson and Kila
[notify]

Little Mamma

There is no such- thing as just a- cat.

Purred: Mon Aug 4, '08 5:50am PST 
Purrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr - little mamma
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - uncle odinn
Purrrrrrrrmweeppuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmweep - zoe
PurrrrrPURRRRRpuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrPUURRRRRRRRRRR-max
Purrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrPPPUuuuuuuuuRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrpppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr - Jack

We are all purring for Cole....please be well............
We send lots of love and good thinks too.........
[notify]

Cooter

Give Strays a- Chance!

Purred: Mon Aug 4, '08 8:54pm PST 
I have been purring furry hard for the last few days for Cole. Sending purrs of strength to his mommy to help him eat. He has to pull though and get well again.
And now, mom has been leaking on me as we learn of his passing... This mews is devastating. We are so sorry for his family and purred for the best. He will be missed.
[notify]

Milagrito&Si- renita,- 1999-2011

His Holiness,- the Feline Pope- in Exile

Purred: Tue Aug 5, '08 11:06am PST 
Cole, Sirenita and I are also purring for you. We hope your liver function improves and that you feel better. We are purring for your mommy's heart, too, because it must hurt.
[notify]

Cole (Always- Loved)

Mommy's angel

Purred: Tue Aug 5, '08 1:58pm PST 
Thank you for your purrs everyone. I just want to let you all know that I made the journey to the bridge safe and was greeted by many of our friends who have gone before me.

My mommy and I want to thank each of you for your purrs and thoughtfulness. She has appreciated your comforting words more than she could ever convey. She is still pretty broken up over my leaving but hopefully in time she will feel better. She wishes she could send each of you a personal "thank you" but there have been so many messages sent, she is having a very hard time keeping up. Please know that every message and every word is appreciated from the bottom of her heart.

Thank you all for your friendship while I was on earth and I will continue to be your friend in spirit.

Love to all of you from me and my family. little angel
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2