GO!

Mommy Thinks She Is Losing Me....

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Amber

Georgia Peach- born on the 4th- of July

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 11:53am PST 
I am sicker than I have ever been.

I went to the doctor twice last week and have to go again tomorrow. I have stopped eating for the past 3 or 4 days in spite of an appetite stimulant that never failed to work before.

All I do is lie around and cry and purr. I feel so so bad. I don't even get in my window (which I usually LOVE) or let my family hold me. Mommy says there is no light in my eyes, and she cries.

My doctor will do yet more blood work tomorrow because he is worried there is still more wrong with me--besides the hyperthyroidism and the cardiomyopathy.

Mommy and Grandmaw cannot stop crying. They are so scared they are losing me.

I just don't feel like fighting anymore--and I have ALWAYS been a very brave girl and a fighter.

Mommy says will everyone PLEASE purr and pray VERY VERY HARD for me.

It upsets me to see Mommy cry so hard. cry

Love,
a very sick Amber
[notify]

Turbo (1990 - August 19,- 2007)

My Turbo Lover

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 12:07pm PST 
Oh Amber, we are all purring for you here.
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 1:32pm PST 
It's Delyte, Stella, Queenie and Fluff. We are purring for you at top speed, kitten purrs and big cat purrs! Pull through, sweet Amber! We know it's hard, especially me, Delyte, who had to be force fed for over two weeks once before he regained his appetite. Can't let these terrible disease lick you. Be a big brave girl again, and try a little. We will keep you going. PURRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hug
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 1:50pm PST 
Sending purrrs of healing and strength to you straight from The Bridge.

Hang in there and see what te vets have to say about the tests. They may be able to give you something to make you feel more comfortable....and then you might not feel so depressed and might feel like giving it a go. You never know.

And you may need assist feeding. I know it sounds terrible, an you'll probably be cranky doing it, but it's very important to get nutrition. And it might help you not feel so tired and give you a better chance to recover.

I'm purrrring hard for you pretty Amber.

purr purr purrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Biscuit
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 2:42pm PST 
This is Delyte. If you are not eating, your person should definitely be feeding you, even if you don't want it. Cats go rapidly downhill after even one day without food. Feedinhg, either by hand or with a tube inserted, can get you through a crisis where you have no appetite, to a point where your body feels better and you can eat on your own. My person had to force feed me for more than two weeks after surgery in 2005, and we all hated it, but when I healed up I finally got interested in food again. I just turned 13 and am more interested in food than ever! Try some baby food [make sure it has no onion in it] or some cat food thinned with water. A syringe is best, you can get one from your doctor.

We're all purring for you!
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 3:02pm PST 
OH MY - eat please.

purring for you

Amber

Georgia Peach- born on the 4th- of July

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 3:57pm PST 
Thank you all so much.

My doctor said right now he is more concerned about my drinking than my eating--and I am drinking a little. I'm sure he will give me food and water when I go into the hospital tomorrow.

He said for Mommy and Grandmaw not to give me any more meds or anything til he sees me. I guess that includes food. He knows how weak and hungry I am, but he is a good doctor and will make sure I get good nourishment tomorrow.

Please keep purring and praying for me--Mommy is so scared she will never see me again in this world! cry

Only a month ago my doctor was saying he was astounded by how well I was doing. I was playing, eating and drinking well, enjoying myself like usual.

Nobody knows what has happened--including my doctor. That's why he's going to run more tests tomorrow--he's afraid he missed something.

I feel so very bad. frown

Mommy says PLEASE keep praying and purring for her little beloved sick child!!!

Love and purrs,
Amber
[notify]

Toby Too- ♥

Baby black- panther.

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 2:31am PST 
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS
For you Amber.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Aryeh - Love Forever

The Mewwy Kitten

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 10:31am PST 
Purrrs and Rumbles!
Purring you feel better and start eating and drinking.
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 11:37am PST 
Hi Amber, we are all purring and praying for you, hope you feel better very soon.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2