GO!

Please Purr for my Brother Nikolai

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Minnie our- Joyful Girl- Forever

Minnie-not-so-mi- nnie

Purred: Sun Apr 27, '08 7:31pm PST 
Last week, my brother Nikolai had to go to the vet because my people thought he had a UTI. He had to stay two nights at the vet. They think he had gastroenteritis. But he got so stressed at the vet that he now has a kitty coldfrown He's sneezing and coughing and he's so stuffed up that he has to breath through his mouth. The vet said there's not much they can do unless it turns into an infection. So please purr for him so that he can get well again. Thank you, wonderful catster community!!
[notify]

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Sun Apr 27, '08 10:24pm PST 
Ahhh, poor Nikolai - I'm so sorry he has been having such a rough time. Hopefully he will feel better really soon. My furfamily and I are sending him a million purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to help him get well.
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrs
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrs
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrs
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrs
and here's the hamster dance to make him happy again
hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]

Minnie our- Joyful Girl- Forever

Minnie-not-so-mi- nnie

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '08 8:49am PST 
Oh thank you! He will like a hamster dance.
[notify]

Christopher

Who You Callin'- Blind?

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '08 9:23am PST 
I have chronic sinus/cold too, so I know how he feels. I will purrr extra hard for him.

Tell him to EAT! This is very important.

Get well soon! hug

Chirps,
Christopher
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '08 9:53am PST 
I added you to the
Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread.
We know the purrs will help!
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Caesar - 'Till we are- together

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 4:29pm PST 
Dear Nikolai, We all hope you feel puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrfectly healthy, ASAP!!!! You are in our puuuurrrrrrrrrrrayers (and our Mommy's too!) Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrssssssss to you! Love Caesar, Shadow, Tiger, Seth, and Greenlee, (and our Mommy too!)
hug
[notify]