GO!

Newmen Hit By A Car!!!

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Newmen IS FAKE!!!!!!

I Don't Make The- Rules I Break- Them!

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 6:14pm PST 
Well Newmen Got Out And Ran Right Out On The Road I Mean He Really Should Have Seen This Coming! I Had No Idea Untill The Person Who Hit Came Up To My Door And Told Me It Was Awful! He Was So Bent Up! I Cryed And Cryed The Person Also Said She Would Drive Us To The Vet! But I Don't Blame Her She Was So Kind And I Know She Didn't Mean To Hit Him! So Right Now He Is At The Vet In Surgery. Please Please Purr For My Baby!

Newmen's Mummycry
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 6:31pm PST 
Newmen, I added you to the List on Page One of the
Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread and also posted at the end of the thread. We're purring that surgery goes well and that you can recover fully.
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 7:09pm PST 
All of us are praying for Newmen. We are sending him much strength and support! hughughug
[notify]

Sweet- Shelby... I- loved you so

Nobody is- promised- tomorrow

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 7:54pm PST 
Purrrring really hard fur Newman. He's much to young to join all of us up here! Purrrrrr, Purrrrrrr, Purrrrrrrr, Purrrrrrrring for him to survive his accident.
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 11:37pm PST 
This is Delyte. Giant purrs to you from all of us. Our person lost a cat to a car once and knows how horrible this is for everyone. Hope the sweet young kitty rallies and recovers!
[notify]

Tuesday &- Mystery

Mom & Daughter

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 9:03am PST 
We're both purrring and purrraying hard for you Newman!!!
Please keep everycat posted! We're all pulling for you!

Purrrrs!
Tuesday and daughter Mysty
[notify]

Blackie

Mmmmm Money

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '08 6:17am PST 
Any news, we are purring real hard for you.
[notify]

Jessica - An Angel Now

Meow And Look- Forlorn

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '08 8:47am PST 
Glad to see in your Diary that you will be ok.

To Newman's Meowmy - it is good that the human stopped and helped Newman.

The car who hit me kept on going, and when I was found I was already at the Bridge. That car also killed my friend and we crossed together. I was a feral kitty, he was not - but a human could have saved our lives if they chose to.
[notify]

Shadow

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '08 4:31pm PST 
Newman, I am so sorry. I hope you are doing very well, you sweetheart. Please update us. My mommy put you in her prayers tonight (she only just read your post today), as she is praying for me as well. Take Care Newman. Caesar, Shadow, Tiger, Seth, Greenlee and their Mommy.
[notify]

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '08 4:55pm PST 
Oh my goodness! *purrs and headbonks* How scary! I hope he's doing all right and his life could be saved!

Oh no! red face I just saw your angel pic, guess I didn't look close enough *comforting headbonks* I'm so sorry Newman, and family! cry

Edited by author Wed Apr 16, '08 4:57pm PST

[notify]