GO!

Kip's not doing very well.

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Kip ~Rest In- Peace....~

Too cute for- you!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 1:39pm PST 
This is Kip's Mama reporting, here's the story. (I had typed this earlier...)

Well, a few weeks ago Nala, one of our other kitties, supposedly got into some rat poison and was basically on her death bed, but the vet gave her a blood transfusion and now she's fine.
But Kip has had breathing problems ever since we got him. He breathes harder than our other cats, even sometimes when he's just relaxing. He's also 14 lbs at 11 months, so I figured that might have been the problem.
Well, I had realized that the last couple of days, his nose (Which is pink) had been a lot lighter than it normally was. Last night, he was breathing REALLY weird, much weirder than he ever has, it almost seemed like he wasn't breathing, and it was just his heart beating three times in the time it should've been for one. Or three breaths in place of one. My mom looked up on the internet, but didn't look too far, and she figured it might have been asthma, which we had thought originally.
When I was asleep this morning, my mom took him to the vet, saying he was almost as bad as Nala had been. (Of course, we know he didn't get into rat poison, since he never goes outside.) We had to take him to a different vet, since ours is closed on Sunday. A little while ago, my mom told me that they think he might have diabetes, and is in critical condition, on oxygen and insulin. (sp?)

Please, keep him in your prayers, we can't lose another kitty. He's my mom's favorite, and Callie would be crushed to lose her playmate, we lost Carson this summer and until we got Kip she had been wandering around the house meowing for Carson.

And here's the update.

He's not getting better.

They now think that he may have pneumonia, or maybe a secondary disease caused by pneumonia....well, I'm not exactly sure, but he's not getting beter either way....

Please, keep Kip in your prayers.
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 1:47pm PST 
I'm purrrrring as hard and loud as I can, Kip!!!

Sending healing purrrs of comfort straight from The Bridge,
Biscuit
[notify]

Kip ~Rest In- Peace....~

Too cute for- you!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 5:47pm PST 
Thanks Biscuit. hughug
Well, the vet called and said I had a spell...I now have an extra tube, down my throat I assume, Mom didn't hear.
Pawlease pray for me...Mom doesn't wanna lose me. frown hughug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 6:06pm PST 
Purring for you Kip.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 6:07pm PST 
Purring for you Kip.
[notify]

Kip ~Rest In- Peace....~

Too cute for- you!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 6:22pm PST 
My mom just came in....Kip's gone..crycry
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 8:12pm PST 
So terribly sorry for your loss....
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Amber *In- Loving- Memory*

Yankee Doodle- Girl--Born July- 4th!

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 2:47am PST 
Oh no....I am so sorry. cry Mommy says it is heartbreaking to lose a beloved furchild!

Beautiful brave Kip will not suffer any more, tho. Kip will be across the Rainbow Bridge, which Mommy says is a very very special happy place--there are not even any nasty doctors there!! Kip will make tons of friends and spend all day playing and chasing butterflies across green fields, waiting for the wonderful reunion with his family some day. I will send a purr up to the Rainbow Bridge to tell my big angel brother Malkin (and my other brothers and sisters) to be sure and play with Kip and make him welcome. I bet Kip and Malkin will be best friends--I bet they are already!

Mommy says if it's not too difficult to talk about--does your mommy know what was wrong with Kip??

Mommy and I send purrs and love and many warm hugs to Kip and his loving family. He was so lucky to have such a loving family who gave him such a good and happy life!

RIP, dear Kip. little angel

Love and purrs,
Amber and her Mommy hug
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 3:43pm PST 
I'm right here with you, Kip.
You have wings now and you're not sick any more...and everything's okay now.
You can hang out with the rest of us Angels until you and your loving family meet again.

In fact, you're still close to them and you'll learn how to watch over them.

Sending purrrs to your sad family,
Love,
Biscuit
[notify]