GO!

WE NEED PURRS FOR A FRIEND, PLEASE!

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '08 2:03am PST 
Hi Catster Family:
We have sent our prayers and good thoughts for all of the kitty's in need, we always do, even when Mom doesn't let us on the computersmile
Now we have a request. Mom works with some very young women, and one of them has 2 Cats. One of her kitty's, Nala, a lovely Tabby about 3 years old, has been feeling punk, lately. She's lost some weight, kind of lethargic, and occasional breathing problems. She's had some mild asthma in the past, and her Vet thinks she might have a sinus infection, so, she's on antibiotics. If she doesn't improve, she'll need blood work and whatever other tests might be indictated. Her Mom is only 20 years old and a college student, with limited money.
Please join us in sending purrs and prayers, that nothing is seriously wrong with Nala. Her Mom loves her SOOO much!!
We'd sure appreciate the power of the Catster Purr and Prayer chain for Nala
Thanks, we LoVE Catster!
Gracie, Checkers and Heidi in Memory
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '08 6:21am PST 
We're sending extra purrs - purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 12:49am PST 
Thanks so much!!!! Nala isn't a Catster member, right now, I don't think her Mom has time really, she works a lot and is in school.
We know how great this family is, so we thought we'd ask for some prayers and kitty huggs for her!
Love,
[notify]

Paisan- =^..^= Angel-

Yes, I do answer- to pizza.

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '08 1:33pm PST 
kitty You have our purrrrs!!!
[notify]

Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Sat Apr 5, '08 3:48pm PST 
I'm afraid the antibiotics didn't help much, so, Nala was going to the Vet this morning to get bloodwork and maybe x-rays, whatever is needed.
One sad possibility is that Nala has Feline Leukemia. We are praying that isn't the case, there is another kitty in the home, too, but, with the symptoms, something is wrong. Our Human probably won't hear much until Monday, but, once again, we'd sure appreciate the power of Catster for Nala and her young Mom.
We're praying that whatever is wrong, Nala can get help and get to feeling much better, and if the news should be not so good, that her Human will find the strength to know how lucky she was to have such a special kitty, and they'll still have some good time remaining.
The power of Catster is wonderful, please send purrrrs and huggs to Nala and her Mom, Mindy.
Thank you, and Love,
[notify]

Melody

queen of- cuddles!!!!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 9:10am PST 
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Please Get Better Soon frown I almost lost my life too.....
[notify]

Little Red- (Angel- 6/11/12)

Red-Headed- Stepchild

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 11:42am PST 
Sending healing purrrs to Nala!!!!

Purrrr purrrrr purrrrr,
Little Red
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 8:36pm PST 
I added Nala to the List on Page One of the
Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread and also posted at the end of the thread. We purr non-stop!
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 4:13am PST 
Thank You so much, Hazel Lucy, you are wonderful.
We always keep the purrs and prayers up for all the pets in need, and for their humans, too. Mom knows how much the support of caring people helped, when Heidi developed health problems, and how much having that support meant, when Heidi was called home to the Bridge.
Huggs,
Gracie and Family.
[notify]

Binks

Little boy in a- cat suit

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 10:07am PST 
We are purring like crazy for Nala and her young mommy. When my mother got her kitties that she went through early-adulthood with, she was 19 and 20. She took wonderful care of her babies and they lived until mommy was in her late 30's (she just lost Abbie two years ago). So, mommy can totally relate to this young mommy. Please let her know we are thinking of her and hope that Nala will be okay.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2