GO!

Please Purr for Tillie Mochiea

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Attica- Dreams

Attica Dreams

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '08 5:20pm PST 
My Sissy Tillie Mochiea was rushed to the ER vet night before last, Mommy said she had a very bad Asthma attack, Mommy told us that she is now in the hospital trying to get better, but we miss her so much. She needs all the Purrs she can get her. so please Purrr really loud tonigth for our sissy to come home safe.
Hugs Attica Dreams and Chi-Chi Roma
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '08 5:28pm PST 
Purring for your sister.
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '08 6:16pm PST 
Hi Tillie Mochiea,
I added you to the List on Page One of the
Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread and also posted at the end of the thread. We're already purring non-stop for you!
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Worlds- Coolest- Jaffa Who- LHL

It\'s all about- me

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 12:16pm PST 
Purrs, purrs and more purrs for Tillie Mochiea
Jaffa and familyxxxxx
[notify]

Attica- Dreams

Attica Dreams

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 5:14pm PST 
My Sissy Tillie Mochie is home now after a week in the Hospital , but she is still Coughing with her Asthma, Mommy has scared us all to death, there have been PPl in and out of our house cleaning furniture, Carpets every thing, to try and Help My Sissy, Mommy got the funny Machine that makes a loud noise and Mommy said its called an Air Purrrifier its specail for My Sissy. I sure hope it help cause i really want my Sissy to play again. Thank y'll for keeping her in your Purrs, but please dont stop now she still need them. Oh and can you please Purr for my Mommy too cause Mommy put this funny little mask on My Sissy face and I hear this Puff and Sissy goes nuts she does not like it and by the looks of Mommy when she is done Puffing my sissy's face I know Mommy is gonna need your Purrs too.
[notify]

Moses-I LOVE- KATE!!!!

I am the King of- All Cats named- Moses

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 7:43pm PST 
Me and My Sister Boots are purring LOUD for you.
[notify]

Moses-I LOVE- KATE!!!!

I am the King of- All Cats named- Moses

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 7:43pm PST 
Me and My Sister Boots are purring LOUD for you.
[notify]

Tigger *ILM*- Loves HL

Food!? Where?!

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 5:13am PST 
Asthma is what got me... I had a few of those emergency trips too.
I'm glad to hear she's got an inhaler to help. Mama was never able
to get one for me... they're not widely available around here. I'll
pay her a visit with some angel dust (it's hypoalergenic wink ) and get
my family purring for her to feel better!!
[notify]

Attica- Dreams

Attica Dreams

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 5:48pm PST 
My Mommy told me today that Tillie is feeling a bit better, Mommy Said My Sissy has not Coughed in over 24 hrs and Mommy Said that make for a Good Sissy, I'm so glad cause maybe Sissy will be able to play with me and my other Sissy Chi-Chi Roma real soon, I cant wait cause i love to pick on my Sissy and I know Chi-Chi misses her too.
[notify]

Amber *In- Loving- Memory*

Yankee Doodle- Girl--Born July- 4th!

Purred: Wed Apr 9, '08 2:51am PST 
I will be purring very hard for Tillie, I hope she will get all better and be playing with you again very soon!

I fight my meds too, so my mommy says to please tell your mommy that she understands---MOL!

Sending hugs and purrs to Tillie and all of your family!!!

Purrrring.....
Amber
[notify]