GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 9 of 35: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]  
Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '07 6:56pm PST 
My great aunt passed today. I want to thank all of you for your purrs, prayers, and warm thoughts. I know it helped us all to deal with things just a little bit better. You are all in our thoughts and prayers and we pray that you get everything you need. *hugs* Marina
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '07 7:12pm PST 
My dear sweet *Marina*! I am so terribly sorry that your Great Aunt is no longer with you! I wish I could say or do something to comfort you and your family. I truly believe there is a reason for everything which we may never know why. Just know that you are surrounded with Catster love and support and we are purring for you and your family and are also here if you need us! You will continue to remain in our thoughts and prayers!

And for all who are on our purrs list, you too are in our purrs! Stay well and as my mom would always say to me, "Keep your chin up"

Your Friend,
Toulouse
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 2:13am PST 
Oh Marina....we are so sorry to hear this, sweetie.

Know that you are not alone and that everyone here sends out love to you and your furrmily.

hug

We are also still purrring for each and everyone else here too...stay strong and keep on believing and hoping!

Purrrs,
Snowy, Queenie, Toby & Rosie

PS: No Rosie kits yet!
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 12:36pm PST 
Hello Dear Friends,

We hope everyone is doing well. We continue to hold Marina and her family in our prayers. We know this is a very sad time for them. Please continue to send her our love and prayers.

I was asked by 8-Ball-Supercat to pray for *Sam*. Apparently 8-Ball's brother, Wally, was chatting with Sam's mom when she started to have chest pains. Later 8-Ball and Wally heard from Sam's dad and said that Irene, Sam's mom, had a heart attack. No more information was given to them. So let's please pray for Sam's mom and let Sam know that we are all praying for his mom. I'm sure he would appreciate knowing that Catster is sending lots of purrs her way!!

Today is Wednesday and it is also Purrs Meeting tonight at 6:30PM Catster time at The Social Cats group. Hope to see you there!!

We are also anxiously waiting to hear from Rosie *giggles* Pray that she has a safe delivery and a lot of healthy kitties!!way to go

Stay well and happy!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Legolas

Mommy's fuzzy- orange baby

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 2:35pm PST 
My mommy needs lots of purrs. She has had over 100 kidney stones and is not feeling well right now. She can't get into her new doctor for this for over two more weeks. Please purr that the kidney stones will pass soon so my mommy will feel better. I like it when she stays home with me, but not when she's hurting. Thanks for the love!
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 3:54pm PST 
Welcome *Legolas* to Catster! I am so sorry to hear about your mom. We will be purring that she can pass these painful stones. Two weeks is a long time to wait for a doctor's appointment. So we will keep her in our prayers. You will find that everyone here at Catster is always willing to help and we are here to help you in any way!

Let's all keep Legolas's mom in our prayers as well as everyone else on our list!!

Stay well and happy everyone!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 8:31pm PST 
Hey kits!!

Granny has her surgery to stretch her throat tomorrow.... she gets it alot, so its no big really.

Uncle Kelly tore cartlidge in his knee about a week ago, and is having surgery monday to fix it.

We'd be awful grateful for purrs!

Purrs & Pounces,
~Chey~
[notify]

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 12:33am PST 
Me & my family continue to purr & pray for all of your concerns and worries.

Marina I am so sorry about your Great Aunt's passing. (((big hugs))) for you and your family sweetie.
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 7:18am PST 
Good Morning Dear Friends,

*Chey*
We will certainly be praying for Granny who is having throat surgery today! And we will remember to pray for Uncle Kelly who tore cartilage in his knee and having surgery on Monday! Hoping and purring that they both will be feeling better soon!

*Punkin*
I got a pmail last evening from Pumpkin and I'd like to share part of it with you!

"They did decide to start dialysis, so dad has a port stuck in his chest, which is giving him a little bit of trouble. All in all, the doctors are pleased with his progress, he had a lot of fluid built up in his abdomen from his liver disease, but that has almost all gone away now. He lost more than 70 pounds in the 16 days he was in the hospital and only has about 15 more to lose before he reaches the target weight they want to see before they list him for transplant. When he has his transplant, he will need both liver and a kidney. So, while the immediate concerns are much better, he still needs lots of purrs & prayers that he can get listed soon and get his transplants pretty quickly.
Momma is doing okay now. The ears are clearing up and the upper respiratory infection is going away. Grandmomma is going back home to Alabama on Friday, so let's purr for her to have a safe trip, please!"

We are glad Punkin's mom is feeling better so she can devote her strength to Punkin's dad. Let's send up lots of purrs that Pumpkin's dad will be able to find a liver and kidney donor. Please send him all the purrs you can muster up! You guys are the best!way to go

Please check our Purr List for all our friends and family who are in need of our purrs!

Snowy! How is Rosie doing? Any signs of labor yet? *giggles*

Have a wonderful day and know how much I appreciate your help!
Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 4:35pm PST 
I'd like to ask for prayer for mommy's friend, Jim, who has been stationed in Iraq, and his family. Jim's dad had a stroke and died today. The funeral is next week sometime. Thankfully Jim is able to come home for a little while to be with his family.

Edited by author Thu Sep 27, '07 4:36pm PST

[notify]

(Page 9 of 35: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]