GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 8 of 35: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Spay & neuter- purrlease!

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 1:24am PST 
I just wanted to purrsonally say thank you to everyone for the warm welcome - you all are pawsome kitties!

My kittens haven't arrived yet, but meowmy says she hopes soon because I am so uncomfortable!

Happy purrs,
Rosie
cloud 9
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 6:23am PST 
Happy Monday everyone!wave

I hope everyone had a restful weekend and are doing well. Our purrs continue to be with all of you as we still have a few families in need of healing purrs!

Snowy, we truly appreciate your families loyal purrs for all of us! They mean more than you'll ever know!

Rosie, we hope you have your kitties soon. Mommy was there when I was born and she'll never forget that experience! She said I looked like a little white mouse *giggles* But we are praying that you have a safe delivery and healthy kitties to care for! Do you have a due date?

Stay well and happy everyone! I love ya!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 4:33pm PST 
Hey everyone. I hope you are having a great day. We just got an update on mommy's great aunt. She took a drastic turn for the worse today and it's been decided that they are going to wait until tomorrow and take her off life support. They did everything they could. Thank you for all your prayers so far. I'm sure it helped give her family the time they/we needed to say goodbye.
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 5:09pm PST 
My dear *Marina*

I am so sorry to hear about your Great Aunt! This is such a hard decision to make but as you said, the doctors have done all they can. I'm glad your family had this time to spend with her. You will all remain in our thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time!

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
~Author Unknown

All of Catster will keep you and your family in our prayers. We are here for you if you need us!!

Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 8:56pm PST 
The purrs are working, 'cause mom feels better. The back spasms are slowly going away. That means more Catster time for us!!! big grin

Our purrs and prayers for all those on the list and in need.

Purrs from
The A Team: Aragorn, Athena and Apollo hug hug hug

Miss Kitty

Living with- Daddy and lovin- it

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 10:30pm PST 
Purring really hard for everyone. My grandma is home from the hospital and is doing ok. It's still scary, but for now, the crisis is over. Her health is still poor, but she's getting stronger. Thanks for all the purrs.

We haven't mentioned it, but mom is really sick too. She's been going through lots of tests in the past few years and has a final one coming up soon. She doesn't like people to fuss over her, but if we can't post regularly, we just want everyone to know we are still here purring away.
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '07 12:56am PST 
It's a purrleasure dear Toulouse!! Purring for all my furriends & their furrmilies is the least I can do!!

Still purrrring for all of you, bu today especially for Marina and her furrmily.

hug

Snowy, Queenie, Toby and Rosie

PS: Rosie says thank you so much, Toulouse, and wonders if one of her kits will look like a mousie too MOL! The vet told us that her due date is anytime within this week, so we are waiting with bated breath! kitty
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '07 6:04am PST 
*Looks out his window to see the leaves on the trees are turning orange*

Good Morning my dear Catster friends! It is a gorgeous Tuesday here in PA! Fall has arrived!!

*Aragorn*
Aragorn, I am so glad to hear that your mom's back spasms are slowly going away. We can imagine how painful that must be and we are glad to hear she is feeling better. We are also excited to know that you will be back on Catster soon. We miss the A-Team so much! So keep up the work. You are in our prayers!!!

*MissKitty*
Miss Kitty we are so glad that Grandma is home from the hospital and doing well. We will pray that she continues to get stronger! We're sorry your mom is not feeling well. I'm glad she brought this to our attention cause we all want to send lots of purrs her way. We truly hope these tests end soon and they can start helping her to feel better again!! We're here for you dear friend!!

*Rosie*
Sweet Rosie, I am so excited about your little ones that you are carrying. I hope when it is time, that meomy will be close by to see this happen. My mom abandoned me for some reason; so my Human mom took care of me! Wow, look at me now too! We will be anxious to hear about the arrival of your little ones! Sending you lots of purrs for healthy kitties!!

*Mufasa*
Dear Mufasa, We haven't forgotten about your Grandpa tomorrow! Everyone, he is going through heart surgery tomorrow so please please please keep him in your prayers along with the family!!

*Marina*
Please everyone, say a special purr today for Marina and her family. Marina's Great Aunt had a stroke and after trying everything, they have made a decision to take her off of life support today. The family has peace about this and had time to say goodbye. Let us please be there for Marina at this difficult time and send her lots of purrs and love her way!!

Well we have lots of purrs today and I know you are all up to it! Thank you for your love and support!!!

Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '07 1:43pm PST 
Hi everybody, Update on Grandpaw's surgery. He had his pre-op teaching done today, and all his (supposed to be) last minute checks and now they have post-poned his surgery until October 4th. He was on a medication that they should have had him stop last week, but somebody at the doctor's office goofed and didn't tell him to stop it. So now they have to wait to do the surgery. Everybody is kind of upset because the family was all ready for it to happen, but we are all glad they caught the mistake and can reschedule instead of doing it when it isn't so safe to do. Mommie is typing for me at her sister's house. She says she is going to come home for a few days before the surgery, and then will have to go up again later next week. Please keep us on the purrrayer list, but change the date of the surgery. Purrrrs, Mufasa
P.S. Just read about Marina's family, Purrrrs going out to her family at this sad time..
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '07 5:25pm PST 
*Mufasa*
Mufasa I'm sure that had to be frustrating to be all ready for a major operation and have it cancelled. But there is a reason for everything, and I'm glad they caught the mistake before going through with the surgery!! We will definitely put October 4th down on our calendar and remember your Grandpa and family in our purrs!

Let us continue to remember all family members and friends in our purrs especially Marina! I know they are deeply appreciated!

Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

(Page 8 of 35: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]