GO!

Purr Request for Catster Human Family Members and Friends

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 6 of 35: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 10:12am PST 
Hello Dear Friends!wave

It is a glorious beautiful day here in PA with the sun shining and the feel of Fall in the air! For some reason mom always gets a little homesick this time of the year! Maybe because it is the end of summer!

We have a lot of purrs to send out today!
*Punkin* is very concerned about his dad. Doctors have decided against dialysis right now and is fighting a bacterial infection. Looks like pneumonia is also setting in! Doctors are encouraging Punkin's mom and we must too! So lets keep our paws together and send out lots of purrs for Punkin and his dad! I know he will appreciate it!

*Marina*
Let us continue to pray for Marina's Great Aunt as well as the physicians who are taking care of her! We are praying to hear good news soon!

*Truman*
We are hoping to hear good news from Truman tonight about his dad's CAT Scan hoping he doesn't have to go through surgery! Sending family lots of prayers their way!

Speaking of purrs, tonight, Wednesday, at 6:30PM Catster is The Social Cats weekly Purr Meeting. Come join us for an evening of fun and purrs for our dear loved ones at Catster!way to go

Last but not least, let us welcome *Rosie* to Catster. She is the newest member to Snowy, Queenie, and Toby's family! Stop by her page and say hello! She is a real cutie!!

Stay Well and Happy Everyone! You all continue to be in our prayers daily!!
Your Friend,
Toulouse
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 11:56am PST 
*Abbey*
Abbey's Grandma has mouth cancer. She is now home with the family and she is very weak from treatments. She has 1 more Chemo treatment and 13 radiation to go! Family is trying so hard to take care of her and keep her spirits lifted! Please send them lots of love and encouragement. Let's show them our Catster love!

Your Friend,
Toulouse
[notify]

Leo

Not enough time- in a day!

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 12:12pm PST 
Hi T!! Hope you are well buddy!! I agree--I think the change in seasons makes everyone , including us cats, feel a little different. Mommy loves fall though--her favorite season!! And it is gorgeous out in PA today!!

We are sending our purrs and purrayers to Punkin's daddy, Marina's great aunt, Truman's dad, Abbey's granmaw and all the other previous purr requests. ppuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssss

See you at the purr meeting tonight!
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 12:14pm PST 
Guys? Is everyone OK? Are all your family members OK?

I awoke Human yowling this morning, and wee both have "The Feeling." Last time this happened, Great Graandpa died...

Prrs,
~C~
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 1:41pm PST 
Purring and praying all catster family members and friends that are in need of purrs.

Keep up the good work Toulouse way to go

hug

Toulouse

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 3:06pm PST 
Hi Leo!wave So glad you stopped by to send lots of purrs! It was a glorious day here in PA today!! I actually sunbathed in the window today for awhile and soaked up the warmth of the sun!

Chey dear friend! I hope you were just having a bad dream!! Maybe a cup of catnip tea might help you sleep! Let's hope everyone is still doing well!

Bruce, everyone is doing all the work for me. This has been a blessing for me to be part of a group of pawsome kitties who love and care so much for one another! Thank you for stopping by. It means a lot!!

Still hoping to hear from Truman and possible updates from some other kitties. I came across these encouraging words and thought I'd share them with all of you!!

"Adversity is the diamond dust
Heaven uses to polish its jewels."

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Miss Kitty

Living with- Daddy and lovin- it

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 3:34pm PST 
We are always purring for everycat's people. Right now we are very worried about Grandma. She had a heart attack and is in the hospital. I am purring for her even though she doesn't really like cats. Hey, dad didn't either until he met mom.shock Now his mommy is in the hospital and he's very worried. I am trying my best to comfort him. Please purr for her. She's been in poor health and this is just worrying daddy sick.

Our whole family is purring for everyone right now. Sorry we don't post more often. There are five of us and we just don't seem to have time to stay caught up effurry day. frown
[notify]

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 3:39pm PST 
Just dropping in to say we are still purring for all our sick humans. One thing I would like to ask if for everycat to purr a little tonight for the Nolte family. They are the people who adopted out Taylor to the man that later murdered him. They tried to be so careful and interviewed him for an hour before letting their pet go with him. They are beside them themselves right now and just sick.

They are not on Catster, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking, but a quick purr for them would be really nice. They are simply overcome by grief and guilt and could use some purr power.

Thanks, Jack and family
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 4:11pm PST 
*MissKitty*
Miss Kitty's Grandma had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Dad is naturally very worried about his mother! Let's keep her in our purrs and sending her lots of love! Hang in there Miss Kitty!! I know you'll take good care of dad too!! Please keep us posted!!

*Jack*
Jack, I don't think you are breaking any rules. You are just very concerned for the Nolte famiss Kitty's Grandma had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Dad is naturally very worried about his mother! Let's keep her in our purrs and sending her lots of love! Hang in there Miss Kitty!! I know you'll take good care of dad too!! Please keep us posted!!

Keep purring everyone!
Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Toulouse

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 5:56pm PST 
Hi guys,

I really made a huge blooper in my last post and I needed HQ to bail me out. My guardian angel is Hazel Lucy and Ted at HQ. So I'm learning real humility! *giggles*

But I was sharing with you Jack's concern for his friends, the Nolte family, who adopted out their kitty to a man who ended up killing it. So please pray for this family because they feel really bad that this happened!

Okay, I'm so thankful you are patient and understanding with me! Keep up the great work of sending out lots of purrs. They are truly needed and appreciated!

Your Friend,
Toulousehughug
[notify]

(Page 6 of 35: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]